Chapter 12

Jungkook P.O.V~
I sigh, everyone getting into their cars. We happen to be on our way to meet Y/N's parents. If feel underdressed.

Jimin P.O.V~
The ride there was quiet. I know Uncle and Aunty are jokesters and will give Jungkook a heart attack but I'm not gonna prepare him, that's Y/N's job. We arrive shortly.

Y/N P.O.V~
I pull up to my parents home.

Ringing the doorbell

Ringing the doorbell...( Jungkook voice *dingdong~* ) When I turn to look at Kookie he's shivering.
???: " Y/N! Sweetie."
???: " Baby~"
???: " Y/N's here!?!" I'm then squished in and four person hug.
Jungkook: " Wait... BABY!!!"
???: " Yes baby. And might I ask who you are?"
Jungkook: " I'm Jungkook. Y/N's mate. You are?"

 You are?"

???: " Umm... I'm Sehun, but that is not important. Y/N? Mate? Da fuck?" I just shrug.
???: 'Well hello Jungkook. I'm Aurora, Y/N's mother and this is Mateo, Y/N's father." My mother shakes his hand.
Mateo: " Hello everybody. Jungkook come and take a walk with me and my wife. Aurora." He nudges her side. Poor Kookie looks terrified. When they're out of sight I ask Momo and Jimin to show the rest around while I talk to Sehun.
Sehun: " That's so...wrong of you."
Y/N: " What? Jungkook? Hell be fine~"
Sehun no not telling me about you finding your mate. I thought we were close." I pat his back chuckling.
Y/N: " We are Sehun, it was just a little inconvenient. But I can promise you that we have mated." You readjust the side of your hair to reveal the markings on your neck.

" You readjust the side of your hair to reveal the markings on your neck

( Jungkook has one that says King on the same side.)
He smiles nodding in satisfaction.
Jungkook P.O.V~
Mateo: " Listen son if you ever hurt my baby girl or make her cry...when her hormones are "normal", I will find you and I will kill you." I nod not really knowing what to say.
Aurora: " Jungkook sweetie...", she holds my hand. " If something happens to her while she's in your care, I'll stick my foot so far up your ass that the noises you make will be inaudible." She ends with a death grip on my hand, that may or may not have broken it and a low satanic growl. I shiver a little, nodding very quickly.
Jungkook: " I'd never do that to Y/N. Know that I hurt r could hurt hurts me. I want her to wake everyday knowing she crazy and imperfect, but that it's okay because that's what makes her, her. And I love for everything she does for me, other people and herself. She amazing to everyone and to me. She always amazes me every new day. I can't help falling more in love with her every second of every minute of every hour. She's our Wonder Woman and I wouldn't trade her for any model or "real" super hero, because she is one. She'll be a great role model for our kids, a great wife for me and she's already a great person. So Mr. And Mrs. Park I would like to ask for our daughter's hand in Marriage." I look up to see a cry mother and grinning father looking at me.
Mateo: " Welcome to the family, Jungkook." He wraps hai arms around me giving me a bear hug. I hug Mrs. Park next.
Jungkook: " Thank you, Mr. and Mrs. Park~"
Aurora: " Call us mom and dad." She smiles. Ad we walk back to the house to have dinner.