Chapter 10

I'll tell you when to play the song.
*Mind Link*
Wolf
Jungkook P. O. V ~
I feel immense pain, too much pain. I growl (I will NOT show any more weakness and scream) in agony.  The light blurrier and when I reopen my eyes I see spots. I blink once and see my beautiful mate in front of me. *Your a beautiful white wolf with Black ear tips and and gray paws* I shake my head looking at her in pure confusion, looking down I see gray paws.  My white paws... AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I just... I've shifted! I scream-no howl in joy.  When I look back up the sight is purely breathtaking, my mate as her purely white wolf.  Get Nick name should be Snow White. Or maybe just Snow, yes Snow.  I agree. And,  who the flack are you? Your wolf, Sebastian. Okay so your gonna be talking to ME in MY HEAD from NOW ON, like a different person? Yes, are you done with your human questions? I feel... OFFENDED. Snow grins a wolf like grin. I shift back in boxers, Snow keeps staring. Slowly I could smell her arousal. I let out a low growl.  Lust fills my eyes as everyone turns away. 
Namjoon: " Well, we're going to bed. Momo?" They all walk away.  Y/N shifts into a tight red dress. De javu, OK so I may have had some inappropriate dreams.  I wonder what would happen if she's dominant-nevermind.

                 ⚠ WARNING ⚠
Her eyes glowed a very vibrant purple, she came towards me and smiled.  When she grabbed my hand I gasped,  I could feel sparks, the more she touched the stronger and more pleasurable they got.  She kept her sweet smile until her fans elongated, I felt whine rush towards me. That's when I see a devilish smirk spread across her face. ( Taehyung's voice " Sexy~" ) The two wolves doggy styled it all night as Y/N stayed like a lost puppy while Jungkook did all the work. 

JUST KIDDING BEACHES!

( Now on with the story ~)
I know my boner was spotted know.

ALERT! ALERT! MaTe IS mAKinG  a MovE

ALERT! ALERT! MaTe IS mAKinG  a MovE. I rePEat mATe Is MakiNG A mOVe! OH SHIT! We're NOT ready for this! ( He wasn't ready~ Ayee! Anybody see what I did there? )
Y/N: " Baby~ " She moans as she slowly crawls on my lap. ( OK so basically she pushed him down on their bed and is now being smexy~ ) Her hands slide up and down my bare chest.  She has on a very 'cute' black lingerie set.

I groan as she gently grinds on my pelvis trailing kisses down from my ear to my neck to my chest, while rubbing circles on my thighs

Y/N: " I want you to punish me daddy~ Punish me for letting them smell how you making me feel.  For getting you all worked up. Punish me hard and good. And that when ... ( I snapped her neck.Jk, okay I'll stop) something snapped ( yeah her neck). I picked Y/N up by her thighs and threw her off of me ( and out the window) and onto the bed. 
Jungkook: " Where's the toys?" Once again I growl.  She points to the closet.
Y/N's P. O. V~
he goes on and comes back out with a black box full of toys.  The first things she pulls out are rope,  blindfold and a whip.  He throws the blindfold at me telling me to put it on, after I do o feel that my legs and arms are being tied up to the bed. Mind you, I'm laying face down. I feel a sting on my ass as I bite down on the  sheet to stop my moans. 
Jungkook: " You like that badygirl~ Huh? I want you to Fucking count each whip.  When you lose count we stat over and you can't bite the sheets. You get ten whips." Before I can answer I feel both pain and pleasure on my ass. Y/N: " One~ " I moan out.  Once I've counted to ten my ads is beet red with hand prints because somebody didn't like how the whip got to touch me and they didn't.  I'm not saying no names ( *cough cough* Jungkook *cough* ). I then feel my lingerie being ripped off. 
Jungkook: " It was cute but it has to go. " The ropes come off as I'm laid on my stomach. I feel something wet on my core. ( Play the song ) I take off my blindfold and look down to see Jungkook eating me out. I moan as he pushes two fingers in.  He slowly adds another and I moan louder. His fingers pump in and out.  I scream, cumming all over his hand. Jungkook gets up and goes over to my drawer to get a condom. I watch him as he puts it in on rubbing himself a little and I got to say, he is big~ He pushed himself in as I grab the sheet pulling on the to dull the pain.
Jungkook: " Tell me when to move. " I wait until my grip loosens on the sheets and then nod. Not after too long the pain goes away. 
Y/N: " Oh FUCK! DADDY HARDER! "
JUNGKOOK: " Shit! You're so tight! Oh god~ " He moans as he thrusts deeper into me, so deep I can feel it I'm my stomach. All of a sudden I'm straddling him.
Jungkook: " Ride me, jagi~" I start bouncing harder as I try to get us both to our high, hips meeting half way.  I put my head near his neck leaving hickies. As I climax I bite onto his shoulder. He throws me back on the bed thrusting harder to meet his high. As he cums we passionately kiss, him riding out his high. He pulls out making the both of us moan. Jungkook takes off his condom laying next to me. 
Y/N: "Goodnight my love. "
Jungkook: "Goodnight Jagi~" And we let sleep consume us.