Leonardo the Nightwatcher

I was 10 years old when I first saw the 2007 CGI Animated TMNT movie in theaters

I was 10 years old when I first saw the 2007 CGI Animated TMNT movie in theaters. Looking back at it now, I can say the film has aged well. The animation is beautiful to look at, especially for a budget lower than a typical Pixar film. And the story is one that is handled maturely. One thing I remember from the film is when Raphael, in Leo's absence, became a vigilante known as the Nightwatcher. It inspired a bit of a story that will play a big role in a TwilightNardo story. Think of it as... What if Leonardo became the Nightwatcher instead of Raphael? How and why? I got this idea, and it's a tragic one, similar to my story Last of the Hamato. In it, Leo was in a relationship with Twilight Sparkle. But Shredder took away his Twilight, his Sensei, his brothers, heck, he killed April, Casey, and Karai. Leonardo, now being the last of the Hamato who lost everything, swore revenge. He then took matters into his own hands, and out of revenge, he killed the Shredder! You could say that "one bad day" changed Leonardo forever. And thus he became the vigilante known as The Nightwatcher! He fights to protect the innocent and punish the ne'er dowells. He's a warrior that has faced many foes, heck he might've fought The Batman Who Laughs. As he stands alone, he thinks of the family he lost, and how he would do anything to be with his beloved Twilight once more. And I assume that the Shinigami of another dimension does that, sending him to her dimension, where the other Leonardo is dead. Drawing the Nightwatcher suit was not easy. I had to look at a few images to get it right. I drew it as best as I could interpret. Anyway, this is for Funzoey123456. I certainly hope my art is used for her TwilightNardo story. Good luck completing the story Zoey!