WARNING! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SPOILERS TO DEADPOOL 2!

Okay, so I'm going to give my opinion regarding Deadpool 2, which I got the great opportunity to watch on Friday. And I'd gladly see it again. And oh yes, there will be spoilers. So reader, if you have not seen Deadpool 2 yet, stop reading this chapter right now, and skip to the next chapter! Don't worry, I'll post a chapter with a drawing soon. But anyway, as you can tell, I've seen Deadpool 2, and I loved it. I'll even say that it was better than the first film. And the first Deadpool film was the first R rated film I watched on my own in a theater. SPOILER ALERT, in the sequel, during the beginning of the film, they kill off Vanessa! And it takes an emotional toll on our titular hero. The film is more emotional than the first film, and music composer Tyler Bates really helps add to that emotion to the film. I may as well say Tyler Bates was a better composer for the film than Junkie XL was for the original. But anyway, Vanessa Carlysle, the love of Wade Wilson's life, dead! It's very weird, because in my novel Deadpool and Dr. Quinzel, I had Ajax kill Vanessa, which is what drove Wade throughout my novel. And writing this novel helped me get through my first breakup. So, it's kind of weird/creepy that I unknowingly predicted Vanessa would die in Deadpool 2. Kind of like Chris Rock jokingly predicting that O. J. Simpson would write a novel about how he would kill Nicole and Ron if he had done it, when years later, O. J. did publish a novel known as "If I Did It." Come to think of it, I never thought I was "fridging" Vanessa  in my novel. Now, to be fair, at the end of Deadpool 2, Wade does go back in time to prevent Vanessa from getting killed, and succeeds. So, like Days of Future Past, her death was retconned. Still, I never thought I'd predict such a plot point for Deadpool 2. And now that Vanessa is alive, it does make me wonder... will Deadpool 3 focus on the consequences of Wade's time travelling actions? Is Vanessa going to become Copycat, her comic book alter ego? And if she does, will Morena Baccarin portray her through practical makeup effects? Guess that's for Ryan Reynolds, Fox, and Marvel to know, and for us to find out. But anyway, next chapter will have a Deadpool drawing inspired by a scene from the sequel.