Mr. Nitrogen

The story of Mr

The story of Mr. Nitrogen is an interesting story. He is neither a Marvel hero or a DC hero. He is my very own creation. The idea of a nitrogen themed superhero came to me due to my fascination with the effects of nitrogen. I thought to myself, what if there was a superhero with the power to freeze stuff like nitrogen? And the name Mr. Nitrogen paired with the idea. It just sounded like an awesome name. Kind of like a potential Marvel Superhero I could create known as Mr. Adamantium. I guess if you add Mister to an element, it adds more coolness, have you noticed? I went through several rough draft drawings for my hero. I even based one sketch off of Dwayne Johnson. If you're going to base your superhero on someone, it ought to be a cool one. Many Marvel and DC artists have often based their most iconic superheroes on celebrities that were popular at the time. Example? Hal Jordan, the Green Lantern, was based on the late Paul Newman. At first, Mr. Nitrogen wasn't going to be Garrett Shimmer. But I like Garrett a lot, and decided to let him be the hero, and that is why Mr. Nitrogen almost looks like a cartoonish version of Andrew Garfield. The best part is, I'm going to make a novel about Mr. Nitrogen, which is a spin-off of Leonardo the Nightwatcher, which in turn, was inspired by the TwilightNardo story written by Funzoey123456. I sure can't wait to write this story. Wish me luck!