Hero's Journey Sequel

You guys remember one of my novels, Hero's Journey, right? It was my novelized story that was a Non-Canon sequel to Space Jam. Basically my passion project. It was a wacky Looney Tunes/DC Crossover in which Bugs Bunny teamed up with Superman! Honestly, my story took elements from X-Men Days of Future Past. Specifically the time travelling through consciousness part. At the end of my novel, I mentioned that Supergirl had been reunited with a man she loved, but that it was a story for another time. Well after I finish writing Mr. Nitrogen, I'm going to write a novel that is a sequel to Hero's Journey. I call it, Freedom To Live, a reference to the philosophy seen in Joseph Campbell's philosophy of The Hero's Journey. Try not to think of it as a sequel to Space Jam. But anyway, Freedom To Live will focus on Robin Warner helping Supergirl reunite with the man she loves. Here's a sneak peek of the art.

The man in question is a character I created myself

The man in question is a character I created myself. His name is Kevin Beaumont-Wayne. He is the son of Bruce Wayne and Andrea Beaumont. And he's always been in love with Kara Zor-El Kent, AKA, Supergirl. And she too is in love with Kevin. And not even Darkseid annihilating Earth -70 will keep their love apart. Now I know what you're thinking, hey Kevin looks a little bit like Terry McGinnis from Batman Beyond. And that's the idea. Terry is the biological son of Bruce Wayne. Kevin is technically his half-brother. So it makes sense that Kevin would have some resemblance to his brother from another mother. And I based Kevin's t-shirt on the costume Batman wears in the Rebirth continuity. And expect this crossover to get even stranger. But that's the way I like writing my crossovers. Strange, weird, shocking, odd, bizarre, silly, and yet a poignant, subtle, and dignified story.

 Strange, weird, shocking, odd, bizarre, silly, and yet a poignant, subtle, and dignified story

And here's a drawing I did of Kevin on the island. I tried to make it as detailed as possible.