p a r t s i x

Yo yo yo so I know I said I would post this part either tomorrow or the next day but I just finished it and was like fuck it so here you are :)

also, this parts longer then the others and I think I might start writing them longer so you can get more out of it while you can lol

----------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV

Three weeks later, I was on my feet. I was almost fully recovered, my gashes had healed and were scarring and the stitches and staples in my bullet wound were taken out a couple days ago. Raven and my friends came to visit me when I woke up from my surgery, but I had hardly seen anyone since then. Octavia and Raven were my only daily visitors, they came every single minute they could, mostly at the same time.

"Be careful-hey, slower, Y/N. Don't overwork yourself." Raven said. I pushed myself off the bed with a light groan. My stomach slightly burned but I ignored it and brushed off Raven's worry.

"I'll be fine. I just want to get out of this place." I said, accepting Raven's shoulder to help me walk. We slowly made our way out of the medical unit and eventually out of the ark. It took a while because I was constantly taking breaks to take the pain but I smiled through it.

Stepping out of the Ark for the first time in three weeks was like heaven. The warm sun hit my face like a brick, forcing me to squint so I could make out everything around me. The brightness made me smile. It had only been a little less then a month, but I missed the natural light compared to the synthetic.

I signaled for Raven to let go of me. She let go of my arm and took a step back. I rubbed my hands together and took a step forward, hissing at the pain in my leg and stomach. I pushed it down and took another step, and then another. Until I was finally out of the Ark's entrance. The light fully engulfed me, and I let myself bathe in it.

I didn't tell how much time passed before Raven was tapping my shoulder.

"Come on, lovergirl, let's get a move on. People are starting to stare." I chuckled at her remark and let her put her arm around my waist.

"Lovergirl?" I asked. She nodded. "Explain."

"Well," She started. I put my arm around her shoulders and we slowly started walking towards our tent. "You tend to romanticize things." I raised my eyebrows.

"Oh, that's new."

"Is it really? You've always been a flirt, if not with people with ideas. You fall in love with things people don't usually fall in love with. Thus, lovergirl." She continued. I huffed and she looked at me, entertained.

"What, you have something to say?" I smiled at her and nodded.

"I guess that means I'm the only one that can fall in love with you, being as I fall in love with things others don't. Maybe I should change that, I mean there must be a reason people don't love you." I said. She giggled and looked down. I enjoyed this, playfully flirting with each other like we did when we first started dating. We hadn't talked like this since I could remember. Although we were getting along now, we still hadn't talked about the breakup, but I wasn't complaining.

"I can see where others are coming from." I added.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Tell me then. Where are 'others coming from?'" She laughed. I looked down as we neared our tent, thinking of what to say so I could get that beautiful smile to flash.

"Let's see," We stopped in front of the tent and I turned to face her. "You're selfish, you're useless, you're a complete slob. Your side of the tent has always been a mess. I was the one stuck cleaning." I said sarcastically. She scoffed and opened the door of our tent before helping me inside. "Did I mention you're completely hopeless when it comes to love. I mean, you chose me. Who does that? You must be insane." I joked as I walked through the opening. My leg hit the side of my bed frame and pain shot through my cut. I groaned out and sat on the bed.