Vacation In Alola... Well Sort Of

Kat and Ash were enjoying their short vacation on the island of Melemele in the Alola region. They were out having fun at the beach totally forgetting why they came to Melemele in the first place. Ash was out riding a Sharpedo while Kat was fishing. Kat wasn't really having any luck though. The only thing she has caught so far was a Carvanha. 

"Hey any luck Kat?" Ash asks finally done riding Sharpedo. 

"No, all I've caught so far is a Carvanha that almost bit my hand off," she says which makes Ash break out with laughter. 

"It's not funny Ash you know that they have sharp teeth," she says shivering a little. 

Pikachu after seeing Kat shiver went up on her shoulder and started to rub his face against her cheek. 

"Haha thanks Pikachu I feel much better," she says laughing. 

"Hey should we go find mom?" Ash asks Kat.

"Yeah, lets go," she says putting her fishing pole away.

They both find their mom relaxing out on a lawn chair along with Mr. Mime. 

"Hey guys did you have fun?" she asks them

"Yeah, I got to ride a sharpedo," Ash says happily. 

"Oh, how was it?" mother asks.

"It was a lot of fun and I got to see so many Pokemon," Ash tells her. 

"Well what about you Katerina, did you catch anything?" mother asks.

"No not really all I caught was a Carvanha," she says sadly.

"Oh don't worry maybe you'll catch your Goldeen next time" mother says.

After their conversation they headed out to the market for some food to eat.

 Kats POV

We decided to head to the market for some food to eat for lunch and possibly for dinner. While there mother was talking about delivering a Pokemon egg to Professor Oak's cousin, Samson Oak. While I was listening to mother I realized Ash disappeared. 

"Hey mom where did Ash go?" I asked her.

"Wait, Ash is gone?" shes says questioningly. 

"It's alright mom, he probably seen a Pokemon and just had to catch it," I tell her.  

"Yeah that's our Ash, lets get this egg to that school and then go look for him," mother says.

"Yeah, and maybe we'll find him on the way or you never know he might stumble across the school himself," I tell mother with a smile before we head out towards the school.