Wake Up Call

Ash POV

Before I got on the airplane to head back home I ended up talking to Mom on the phone and she seemed quite worried about Kat.

Once I got home me and everyone else ran straight to the hospital wing at Professor Sycamore's lab to check on Kat.

Once there everyone bombarded Professor Sycamore with questions.

"Alright, alright, com down," Professor yelled out to us.

"Professor how is she? How is Kat?" I asked frantically.

"She's doing fine, she hasn't woke up yet though," Professor Sycamore says.

Kiawe POV

"Excuse me Professor but could you tell me what happened to Kat?" I asked a bit scared of the out come.

"Well you see the day she arrived Charmander ran off into the woods. Kat of course went after him and I soon followed. While Charmander was running he didn't quite pay attention to his surroundings well and he fell off a cliff onto a ledge. Kat of course saw and tried to go after him with out waiting for my help. By the time I got to the cliff she was already lying next to Charmander unconscious." the Professor explained.

Everyone gasped at this but then we heard someone running towards us.

"Professor Sycamore, Kat has finally woken up," a nurse said.

"That's great why don't we all go pay her a visit," the Professor says with a smile.

Kat POV 

When I woke up I had a massive headache and I seen I was at the lab. I realized Charmander was right next to me and I nearly panicked. I panicked so badly that I got dizzy and started to fall only to be caught in someone's arms.

When I looked up I came face to face with Kiawe. He looked at me worriedly and relieved.

"Kiawe how did you get here?" I asked.

"We're here for a class trip but we came to see you first," Kiawe tells me.

"Oh I see," I say sadly.

"Oh is that Charmander?" he asks.

"Um yea that's him," I say nervously.

"You know you shouldn't be afraid of fire types. They just wish to be your friends and I also  think that's how we get along so well. It's like we were meant to be. So why don't you give Charmander another chance. Ha, he seems to agree with me," Kiawe tells me with a smile.

 Ha, he seems to agree with me," Kiawe tells me with a smile

I looked over to see an extremely happy Charmander.

"Ch-Charmander your okay," I say crying and hugging Charmander

"Your Charmander is quite cute but not as cute as you Kat," Kiawe tells me as I blush.

"Anyways, Charmander how would you like to be my partner again?" I say with pleading eyes.

Charmander looked at me then jumped straight out of my arms running away just to bring back his poke ball. During that little quest of his Kiawe and I heard yelling in the halls saying he shouldn't be up yet but Charmander carried on bringing his poke ball back to me.

"Alright Charmander return," I say as he goes back into his poke ball all happy and content.

Now I know Charmander will be happy and I also know that Kiawe and I will be together for a long time.

I hope all you guys liked this story and if you wish for more stories like this plzzzz do comment and let me know. Im open to any suggestions but warning that some I might not do or possibly get to but I'll try my best. Thanks for everything and this is the end.