Fishing Trip and Water Balloons

After celebrating Ashes first catch in Alola last night with my new cupcake creation this morning we headed out to school. 

On our way we came upon Lana and her Popplio who was trying to make a balloon out of water with its nose. 

Ash decided to stay and help her while I on the other hand left for school. 

Time Skip Brought to You By Kiawe And Charizard

Once I got to the entrance of the school grounds I saw Kiawe and his Charizard. Kiawe was just hopping off Charizard's back when I walked by him. 

"Alola Kiawe," I say a bit shyly due to the Charizard. 

"Alola Kat, where's Ash?" he asks. 

"Oh Ash is helping Lana and Popplio," I tell him. 

"Oh well I'll see you in class then," he says as I start walking off. 

Once I got to the classroom I seen Mallow, Sophocles and Lilie. They were already sitting at their desks waiting for class to start. I sat down in my desk and not to long after Kiawe came in and sat in his which is right next to mine. 

After awhile everyone was present and we all find out that Lana will be teaching the class since we're going on a Fishing Trip.

Time Skip Brought To You By Fishing With The Gang 

Right now we're at the docks trying to figure out who's riding what

Right now we're at the docks trying to figure out who's riding what. Apparently I'm riding with Professor Kukui on one of the Wailmer. 

Once we reach our destination everyone starts fishing right away. Lana of course doesn't even have to fish b/c the Pokemon are just coming up to her. 

After awhile Ash and I both get a bite. Ash brings in a Magikarp which ends up slapping him in the face with its tail. I on the other hand bring in a Finneon.

"Oh arent you a beauty, do you mind if I make you a part of my team I understand if you wish to battle first," I ask it

It looked at me for a bit then it looked like it was getting into a battle stance.

"Alright Kat lets see if you can catch this Finneon," the Professor cheers. 

Everyone stopped what they were doing to watch me.

"Alright Petals I chose you," I yell out throwing my poke ball into the air.

Everyone started cheering me on and I could see Kiawe watching me very closely. 

"Okay Petals lets wrap this up quickly with Sleep Powder," I yell out. 

After that attack Finneon tried to hold its self together but it fell asleep. I got out of my chair and Jumped into the water and swam to Finneon. I scooped the poor little thing in my arms then touched it with the poke ball. I let the ball wiggle in my hands till it made the sound saying I caught it. 

"Yeah, I caught a Finneon," I yelled out with excitement. 

Everyone cheered for me and I seen Kiawe had a smile on his face but then the unthinkable happened. Lilie has a Milotic on her line. Ash acting quickly jumps from his seat to Lilie only to get hit by the Milotic. 

"Ash are you okay," I yell out a bit worried.

"Yeah I'm fine," he says with a thumbs up.

"How about we take a break?" Profesor Kukui asks.

Time Skip Brought to you by 15min Island Break and Team Rocket Attacking 

While we are on our break Team Rocket decided to take our ride Pokemon along with some other. 

Luckily they didn't get so far thanks to Lana and Popplio

Luckily they didn't get so far thanks to Lana and Popplio. Lana's Popplio made a huge water balloon so the Pokemon didn't have to fall on the huge rocks. 

Thanks to Popplio everyone was saved and now its time to head home