Hala The Kahuna

Today Professor Kukui is taking Ash and I to see Hala the Melemele Island Kahuna. 

During our trip there we ended up coming to a traffic jam. A bunch of logs fell off of a wagon and this guy and his Pokemon was helping to put them back. 

Ash and I both decided to help so I got my Pheromosa out who got to work right away with me kinda trailing behind her. 

Of course Pikachu wanted to help also so he tried to lift one himself only for this to happen.

'Poor little Pikachu' I thought.

After everything was back in order Ash and I learned that the man was actually the Melemele Islands Kahuna himself.

Hala brought us back to his place and we got into talking about Ash's Z-ring. Apparently Hala made it himself and he actually noticed one of his Z-rings went missing a few days ago.   

After talking for awhile Hala decided to give Ash his first task before doing the Island trial. 

"I want you to find a solution to an infestation of Rattata and Raticate without fighting them," Hala tells Ash who looks a little dumbfounded. 

"Am I allowed to ask friends for help?" Ash asks.

"Of course every thought count," Hala tells him.

Time Skip Brought to you by Next Day At School Ash is driving me nuts with this stupid task

During school Ash ended up asking everyone what would take care of a Rattata and Raticate infestation without fighting them. 

After pondering a bit we came up with the idea of getting Yungoos and Gumshoos to scare them off. 

The next day Ash told Hala who was quite pleased with Ash's answer however, Ash must defeat their leader, the Totem Pokemon Gumshoos, in battle in order to earn their cooperation.

After Ashes battle Gumshoos gives Ash his own Z-crystal. Then it looks to me and grabs my hand putting another Z-crystal in it.

"But I didn't battle you," I say confused.

"I think it sensed your strong aura that's around you," Hala tells me.

"My strong aura?" I ask still confused.

"In time you'll figure it out but for now Ash has some Rattata and Raticate to take care of," Hala says raising his brow at Ash.

"Oh that's right I almost forgot," Ash yells out while face palming.

Time skip Brought to you by taking care of business (Ha see what I done there ... no okay) 

After chasing the Rattata and Raticate off the whole town was pleased and thanks to Ash's great idea the town gave him a reward.

Now that I think about it, this has been an eventful day. I wonder what tomorrow has in store.