Ash and Kat's Grand Trial

Today we're on our way to go defeat Hala. I decided I wanted to try and get a Fightinium Z as well since my Pheromosa is a bug and fighting type.

When we got to Hala's Ash decided to go first,

The battle was quite intense but I'm curious about why Tapu Koko switched Ash's Z-Crystal with an electric one than a fighting one. 

Next it was my turn. I decided to use Pheromosa since Hala's fighting types are weak against bug types. 

When Hala went to use his Z-move with Hariyama I had Phera dodge it till he got tired. Which was quite a lot of jumping and cartwheels and stuff but we pulled it of. 

Now it's my turn.

"You ready Phera?" I ask her.

Phera nods and we get in our stance to use our Z-move.

"Alright let's go Phera use All-Out Pummeling," I yell out.

"Wow, that move lets the user ram an energy orb created by the Z-power in the target with full force," Rotom states.  

Ash was just looking at me with shining eyes as I defeated Hala. 

Hala presented me with a Fighting crystal witch made Phera happy since she can now have a stronger Z-move. 

Time Skip Brought to you By Kat and Her Diary

Today was quite fun and I got to grow stronger with my Pheromosa which made us both happy. Also Ash and I got Z-Crystal so now we're both stronger than ever. Maybe I should call Professor Sycamore and tell him all that's happened here in Alola. Hopefully he'll be proud and I hope Charmander is doing well. Anyways gotta go dinners ready.