A Trip To The Beach And A Run In With Team Rocket

The next day at school I realized Kiawe was waiting for me.

"Alola Kiawe," Ash and I say.

"Alola Ash and Kat, oh and Kat can I talk to you?" Kiawe asks me.

"Um yea sure," I say nervously.

Ash left us to talk while I stood there nervously twiddling my fingers.

"So I was wondering what you were trying to tell me yesterday?" Kiawe asks.

"I um I said I uhhh I Love You Kiawe," I say stuttering and then I ran off to class embarrassed. 

Once I made it to class everyone was there and Kiawe came in right behind me. He looked like he was going to tell me something but Professor Kukui cut him off telling people to take their seats. 

"Today class we are going out to the beach for an important less and to have fun," Professor Kukui tells us.

We all started to head out. I of course leading the way along with Lana and Professor Kukui. 

When we got to the beach everyone went their separate ways. I stayed by Kukui and watched Ash and Kiawe have a swimming race. Kiawe ended up winning but not shortly after a bunch of Mareanie started to come towards them, so they had to swim back to shore. 

"Alright I think it's time to start today's lesson, I want you all to split up and find and observe a Pokemon other than your own," Professor Kukui tells us. 

I end up going with Ash since I couldn't face Kiawe at the moment. We decided to head towards the rocks by the water only to find no Pokemon.

Sadly during the battle Rowlet wasn't the only one who was knocked out in the mist of Mareanie's attack.

"Ash I don't feel so good," I say before collapsing into a dark abyss hearing Ash one last time calling for help.