Alola Akala

Today we got our Pokemon back and right now we just got to meet Olivia the Akala Island Kahuna. She came just in time to stop a fight between Kiawe's Charizard and a Taurus. 

After all that happened we learned that we'll be going with Olivia to Akala Island for a field trip. 

"Akala Island isn't that where you live Kiawe?" I ask him.

"Yea I live on a farm on Akala," he tells me.

"Yay maybe I can see it this time," I say happily.

Kiawe nods and smiles at me as we hold hands and start following Olivia to her boat. 

Once everyone is on the boat we start moving. Everyone was having fun and I thought about fishing again. 

"Hey Lana did you bring an extra fishing pole," I ask her.

"Yea here," she says while handing me one.

"Thanks Lana," I say with a smile. 

After getting situated I cast my line in and not soon after I get a bite. I look to see what I got and I caught a Goldeen.

"Wow Kat you caught a Goldeen," Ash says in excitement

"Wow Ash you make it sound like you never seen a Goldeen before," I say sarcastically. 

"Well you are going to catch it right?" Ash asks.

"Of course that is if it'll like to be my partner?" I say while looking at Goldeen.

Goldeen happily obliged and it let me throw a pokeball at it so I could catch it. 

"Yeah, I caught a Goldeen," I say happily only to hear a huge splash and see Olivia in the water.

Everyone ran over to the side of the boat to make sure she was okay and by the looks of it she was perfectly fine.  

"Come on in guys the water is fine haha," Olivia says while laughing.

Ash was the first to jump in and Kiawe followed while the rest of us stayed on the boat.

"Hey Kat why don't you come in?" Ash asks.

"I'm fine, besides we're almost to shore," I say as I just watch the three swim around.