3. ?

Sasuke POV

I woke up with a start I had dozed off for a while, this is why I cannot sleep I always have nightmares. They are always about my family being killed, Itachi dying, innocent people Inhave killed.

But this is what I have to deal with, this is what I did my own self, my life never has peace. I will never have peace not even while asleep.

I inhaled and got up. I'm so tired, but sleeping is out of the question. I sat against my the wall on my Futon. I looked out the window Kakashi is probably at the Hokage tower I have to do something.

I'll even help that pervert with paper work for all I care. Getting up I slip on my sandals and grab my cloak. Quickly walk out and jump on-top of the roofs running all the way to the Hokage tower.

Once there In slip in through the window, our great Hokage was reading his stupid perverted book. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Is this what you do all day? No wonder no work gets done around here. We've had a drunk, gambling Hokage and now instead of upgrading we get the lazy pervert who is always late with stupid excuses!"

We are lost Konoha will crumble to the ground if more useless Hokages are appointed.

"Ahh what do I owe the pleasure of your visit my sweet Ex student!" Kakashi didn't even turn to look at me. I leaned against the wall, Hmm I need a better life, I want to travel the world for a while.

The sun was starting to come out. I looked out the window, it would be nice to see this same scene from different places.

A knock came from the door and Kakashi put his book down and hid it under papers scattered all over his desk. I rolled my eyes and scoffed, I walked to a seat by the wall next to the door, and sat down as it opened.

Both Kakashi and I were surprised at the Hyuga standing there this early. Kakashi folded his hands on top of the desk and nodded at Hinata.

"Good morning Hinata, what do I owe the pleasure for this visit at such a early hour!?" Kakashi lofted one visible eyebrow.

Hinata bowed and walked up to the desk, she didn't even acknowledge me. I would say that she didn't see me But Hyugas have excelente vision. Hmm I guess being ignored is better then being stared at.

"Good morning Hokage.... I-I....(deep breath) I came to ask for a favor.!" Kakashi leaned forward. I stared at her back she looked really Fragile.

"What would that be Hinata?"

"Hokage I would like to take a v-vacation out of the village for a while!"

"You mean leave the village! To... travel or? Why would you want to do that." I saw Hinata tense at his question. "Hinata I cannot just let a Ninja go just like that I need a good explanation for such request!"

Hinata looked at the ground and seemed to deflate visibly.

"H-Hokage I ask for you to please not mention this to the Hyuga.?" Now this caught my attention, and Kakashis also as he leaned forward on his desk.

"Hokage as you may know in 3 weeks Hanabi will be back from training to become the new Head of our clan, I have been disowned. As such I must be placed the Caged Bird Seal.

As you may also know Hanabi ha sheen fighting the council for this to not happen. But I knew it would happen at some point, the council decided it was better for Hanabi to not be here. Since I am no longer Heiress I have no say in anything anymore.

Hokage I have been put the seal exactly one week ago" she ran her hand through her hair showing Kakashi the seal.

I saw Kakashi sigh and look away. Hinata put her hand back to her side.

"I'm our clan a member has never taken the seal at such an older age as me, Hamabis fear was that it would affect either my brain or my Eyes, making me either start forgetting like menopause or... go blind and be of no further use to neither the Hyuaga nor a Ninja.... the council decided either her fear was ridiculous or I did not matter if this was to happen... it seems she was correct in her asumptions."

Hinata took a deep breath and held her head I got up not making a sudden noise, Kakashi looked my way, he knew exactly what I was doing.

I moved slowly for a Hyuga that has 360 vision she would have Notice me right away, but I didn't let off any movement or Chakra signature.

I walked slowly until I stopped I could see her she was either blind from her right eye or both at this moment, but Hyuga eyes had no pupil you could not tell. I could see the side of her face she was staring straight ahead but with a Hyuga you could not tell if they were staring at you, next to you, over your shoulder or even behind them.

"I am currently blind from all sides and can only see a little, only your figure Hokage, sometimes My vision will go completely dark, sometimes only one eye, sometimes my sides like right now, sometimes my vision is just extremely blurry, the head aches would warm me but... they have stopped 2 days ago.

As a Dojutsu user my eyes are everything to us, specially a Hyuga. At this point I am afraid to use my Byakugan afraid it will increase my time with seeing the beauty of our world. I want to see and have everything in my mind Incase I do go permanently blind.

So What I am asking is if I could leave to train and adjust to me being blind. I will not be a burden, I refuse to just sit and do nothing. I don't know any ninjas that are blind but I will try my best to at least be part of society."

Sasuke looked at this Hyuga, the only Hyuga he has ever known to not be filled with hate, stubbornness, pride, or sadness. She did not deserve this she is a kind hearted girl, too much that she would just accept this faith like accepting a gift, but at the same time stronger then even the greatest ninja alive, because she WOULD accept it not be devastated but fight to keep on living even with this new possibly permanent adjustment.

Before Sasuke could think it much more he startled the two people in this room.

"I will go along keep her safe and train her to the best of my ability!" Hinata screamed out loud not a loud scream like other girls but even her screams were soft, interesting, Sasuke turned to Kakashi who was already staring at him.

"S-s-Sasuke wh-what!!! A-."

"Okay you two will be in an importan classified mission, no questions answered!" Sasuke started writing on a paper. "When would you like to leave?"

"T-today if it's possible Hokage!"

Sasuke looked at Hinata who was red and looking at the floor.

"Okay we can do that go pack up, Sasuke I would like reporta sent to me occasionally!" Sasuke looked at Kakashi and nodded.

Hinata turned and looked at Sasuke it looks like her Vision was back or better.

"Can you walk home Little Hime?" Hinata frowned at me then sighed and nodded yes.

"Good I will meet you at the gates when you are ready." She nodded at me. I turned to Kakashi who was already looking at me and I nodded at him.

I jumped out the window and onto the rooftops jumping from one rooftop to another, well seems like I'll get my vacation sooner the expected.

I think it will be a good challenge to train that little ex heiress.

Aahhh yay I had time to update this book 🤗🤨🤗💖well I hope you enjoyed my lovely readers 😊😊😊💖

Littlebear 🐻🐻out✌🏼✌🏼🤟🏼