13. 💫

Sorry for taking long 😢 I feel horribly sick smh buttt that still won't stop 🛑 me I'm feeling a little better🤗🤗 sooo let's get this show on the road 😁

Nooones POV

Sasuke woke up very happy, he felt refreshed. He has been sleeping very well lately. He looked at Hinata as she moved to her left side and snuggled her bottom on his morning erection.

He smiled and shook his head. Suddenly a knock came to his door and he got up stretching and he grabbed a pair of sweats and a T-shirt not bothering with anything else he walked out and towards the knocking that was getting more consistent.

Once he opened it he saw Hinatas younger sister, Hanabi was tapping her foot and had her arms crossed. Before Sasuke could say anything she let her self in.

Sasuke blinked and almost closed the door but before the door closed it was stopped and Sakura grind at him along with Ino. Sasuke raised an eyebrow at them.

"Good morning Sasuke, we brought groceries.!" Sakura said in her every joyful voice, she showed him the bags and Sasuke only stared at her.

Ino laughed and shook her head. "We figured it would be good enough payment for you to let us use your dwelling for our little get together!"

Sasuke raised both eyebrows and squinted his eyes. "No it's not enough!"

He stared at both girls and before he could say anything Ten-Ten appeared she shoved him a scroll and looked straight at him smiling wickedly.

"Look through it and you will understand why we decided on your dwelling.!"

Sasuke looked at Ten-Ten then ran his eyes over Ino and Sakura who also had a very wicked smile. He finally looked at the scroll and opened it.

Once he opened it, he skimmed through the content and stepped aside. All 3 walked in fast, Ino looked left and right before also walking in.

Sasuke closed the door not be leaving what he had in his hand, what he was reading, exactly the secret he possessed. He stopped in his tracks and stared at Hinata that had just walked in with his shirt on. She was looking wide eyed at the girls and they were looking at her in the same way with mouths dropped.

"Wait!!! Di-did You guy-ys Uhmm-."

"We can talk about this later! Hinata sit. We need to talk!!"

Sakura quickly interrupted Ten-ten. Sakura handed Hinata a change of cloths she brought for her and pushed her towards the hall leading to Sasukes bedroom.

Sasuke looked back at the scroll and he still could not be leave it. He looked up when a throat cleared, Hanabi had her Byakugan activated.

"Uchiha!!" She hissed and stepped up to him only to be held by Sakura.

"Do you know what you have done! Father has already decided a husband for her!!!"

Sasuke froze and he felt his Sharingan activate, before anyone could say anything else Ino interrupted.

"Ok we need to calm down! Remember we are running on time right now!"

Hanabi bit her tongue before lashing out again yes time was of the essence right now.

They all calmed down except Sasuke. He was still fuming, Just thinking about another man touching HIS Hime sent his blood boiling.

"What's going on!"

Everyone turned to Hinata who had on a long skirt and a thin white sweater to compliment the dark purple skirt. Her hair was in a ponytail and she smiled at them.