24.🍀

Sasuke POV

I moved back just as her fist connected to the rock that was behind me. It's in these situations that I'm glad I got my arm transplant.

I ran towards her and kicked her right on her thigh. Her whole leg bent and she fell on a split. She growled and threw a ball of chakra hitting my substitution clone I had formed.

"Hmm I'm getting tired of this stupid game!" I really was this young lady was very annoying to put it in nice words!

I'm already pissed of enough that it's taking longer then it should.

"About damn time let's stop playing and just finish her off!!" Suigetsu was just as pissed as me. Ever since he formed an official couple with Karin they fight 24/7 but there must be some spark there for theme to want to be together!?

Before Jugo could say anything else an explosion caught us off guard. We all jumped away from the falling cave and along with it rocks and dust flew everywhere.

I stared at the man that had his white hair in a high ponytail and he laughed out-loud crazily. I stared at his green eyes and dark complexion, he looks nothing like anyone I have seen before with his one horn on his head and the other one cut in half.

"Well well Well! What do we have here!? Uchiha Sasuke! I would have thought that you would be with that lovely wife of yours isn't she due today?"

His smile widened and he slowly perched himself on a rock and folded his legs one over the other.

"My lord! I was just about to finish them off! I w-."

His hand stretched out and he grabbed the woman by the throat, with her fiery red hair and green eyes she winced but did not look up at the man.

I stared as his hand tightened tighter each moment that passed by.

"You see Uchiha for a mere human! You sure posses such great strength! Tell me how would you like to be my adoptive son? I hate weaklings!"

He stared at me and his eyes showed nothing but anger towards the woman he was currently chocking.

"I'm sure your sons will be much more stronger then any Uchiha or Hyuga combined!"

His smile broadened and his teeth showed bright and clear.

"I would love to have them. Especially that wife of yours! She's such a lovely little thing, I could sure use her for many things!"

I activated my Chidori and transferred it to my Katana. You could hear the chirping sounds very loudly and the static was flaring so dangerously that Suigetsu and Jugo backed away.

The man smiled more widely making his face look like a joker, he suddenly laughed out loud and shook the woman in his hand he tilted her head towards me and her dilating eyes could barely be seen. Even with her dark complexion you could see her turning purple.

"Hana you are my last Daughter! And as strong as you think you are you could never beat him! You are just to weak! Look at that killer intent! So delicious to see and feel! This human is just to strong and for that I'm sorry, not really, but I don't need you in the least! Say hello to your Okaasan for me."

We all heard the crack and her body fall on the floor lifeless.

I took a fighting stance as the man stood up and laughed.

"I'm not going to fight you! Truthfully I'm on your side! Although your family is very tempting to take! I don't need them! I'm just going to warn you that your family is wanted by many! They are safe in that village but they are still in danger.

I mean two strong pure bloods, two of the most wanted Kekkei Genkais In all the ninja world combined, have made TWO strong children! This time is when they are the most weak! Are you not scared that someone like me could get their hands on them!?"

His eyes blazed with happiness and it infuriated me to the point that Suzano appeared shielding me and the man took a step back with a look of amazement on his face at my full armored Suzano.

"I would hate to be the one to be killed of by you! I don't have any intentions on taking them! They will come on their own to me!"

His laughter was heard all around as he disappeared when I was just about to struck him. I frowned and took deep breaths calming myself down and Suzano disappeared, I put my Katana away and looked towards the cave.

"Can you see anything!?"

I stared at the cave but could not see anything! He either doesn't care that we find what's in there or it's a trap, or he doesn't know what's in there.

"No but this seems just to easy!"

"Hmm your right! I'll go! I can go in with my water form and sneak in quickly!"

I nodded at Suigetsu as he transformed and disappeared into the cave.

"Sasuke how are you feeling!"

"I'm fine! I shouldn't have let his words get to me! He's right in one thing, my children and Hinata will always be in danger."

I frowned and looked at the morning sky. Hime are you in pain? How are you feeling? Are our children almost born? Or are they already born? What do they look like?

Do I have sons or Daughters? Or a son and a Daughter? Are you okay? I wish I was there but in order to protect you all I have to be gone just a little while longer Hime.!

"Sasuke I know you are worried but you'll see her soon!"

I nodded at Jugo still waiting for Suigetsu to appear. I frowned and cursed when the cave exploded sending us flying back with the hard explosion. I hit each tree that I passed by.

"Fuck!"

I finally was able to grab onto a tree and stopped my self.

I coughed and fell on the floor breathing in deeply. My head was pounding and all I could hear was a beeping in my ears and head. I pushed myself of the floor but fell back down with the disorientation I was experiencing.

I felt something wet and wiped my nose I looked at my hand and saw blood, I touched my ears and there was blood there also. I winced as the beeping sound was all I could hear. I looked around but all I could see was dust and fallen trees that were set on fire.

I slowly stood again and used the tree as leverage. I huffed and coughed as I tried to stand.

Is Suigetsu and Jugo okay?

I looked around and started walking towards the explosion. I knew it just couldn't be to easy. As I left the forest I got to the huge clearing that was formed because of the explosion.

I looked around but saw no one. I coughed and sat on the floor. First I need to calm down. I took deep even breaths. I opened my eyes to see that man infront of me. Before I could activate my Sharingan he threw 4 scrolls to me and with a big smile on his face he turned walking away slowly.

I stared at his retreating back, he turned once more and his lips moved.

I stared at him as he smiled and turned back around disappearing once again.

My vision blurred and my eyes started to drop, and then I could only see nothing but darkness.

"Congratulations! You have Sons!"

Oohhh I'm on fire 🔥 right now 😁😁 hope it was a good chapter 😁😊

I'm just making up for disappearing for so long😍😘

3 updates in less then 24 hours🤗🤗

Comment💖 comment 💖

Littlebear 🐻🐻out ✌🏼✌🏼🤟🏼