5. 🌷

Noones POV

Sasuke looked around he had really fallen asleep for a minute, he rubbed his eyes and noticed Hinatas sleeping bag was empty. He stayed for a second, maybe she had gone to do private matters. After 20 minutes he got up and walked  were he saw a couple of footsteps.

Once Sasuke got to a clearing he saw Hinata meditating infront of a small waterfall. He stayed and watched as she slowly got up and started stretching and twirling around, it looked as if she were dancing with the wind.

Sasuke leaned against the tree and just watched. Hinata had sensed Sasuke was near but she ignored him. They have been together for almost One month traveling. She could sense him right away.

She kept on going with stretching all her aching muscles, she loved to feel the wind in her skin, she had not been able to sleep for a while now. She had a Nightmare of Nejis death.

Hinata twirled one more time bringing her Foot back down she sat letting a deep breath. Hinata has not practiced this muscle loosening for a long time now. It consisted of different stretches in form of a dance. Twirling around keeps her body cool.

Hinata let her body fall in a sitting position. She groaned and let her body fall backwards onto the cool ground.

"I have never traveled for so long." She laughed out loud. Hinata could hear his soft footsteps coming towards her.

"Hm it seems like about 3 weeks since we have Been to an Inn has it not Little Hime? I'm sorry.  I guess I have become used to sleeping outside." Hinata quickly shook her head.

"No it's alright, I like sleeping outside." Sasuke turned to look at Hinata. They have been traveling for almost 1 month. She has gotten extremely better. She only takes her blindfold off occasionally.

Sasuke has been enjoying himself greatly she is good company, they work great together. Sasuke remembered the small shy Hyuga that he would see when the clans had their annual ball. He remembered talking to her when she was left alone, and taking her back to her Tousan.

He used to think her eyes were so beautiful, he still does. They still have that Lavender tint to them. He had never seen another Hyuga with that color.

"Sasuke do you remember when we were little and we had play dates?" Sasuke kept on looking at Hinata. Her long hair was splayed out all around her. It looked like it had blue highlights. Her skin was fair and pale, but her cheeks were flushed red.

"Hmm I thought you were a boy with a Yukata on." Hinata quickly stood up and faced him taking her blindfold off. Her big bright pale Lavender eyes focusing on him.

"Sasuke did I really look like a boy when I was small!"

"You still do this time with long hair!" Hinata pouted and Sasuke smirked, without thinking he tapped her forehead. He froze when he did. His eyes widened, Hinata smiled at Sasuke and rubbed her forehead.

Before she could ask what that was for Sasuke quickly got up and started walking away.

"I'll be back before the sun rises!" He disappeared right away. Hinata sat and stared where he had just stood seconds ago.

Hinata worried if she had done something wrong, maybe she shouldn't have brought up the past. It's not good for him, Hinata winced she had probably made him remember his clans deaths.

Hinata facepalmed, "you should have just stayed quiet Hinata" she scolded her self. She laid back down and stared at the sky filled with stars. "You should have really stayed quiet Hinata" she murmured quietly to her self.

Hinata closed her eyes hoping that this would not creat a dent in their growing friendship, well that is how Hinata is viewing this training/Vacation.