20.🌦

First of all I want to start out with WTF I did not remove Choices from my books but It's fucking gone!!! Like gone gone/ erased like WTF!! I'm about to make a veryyy long letter to Wattpad 🤔 Smh so now I need to see what im going to do now! I mean I didn't even have it written down 😢😭

Well sorry to take your time! Enjoy 😉

Hinata POV
  I stared at the words in the crumbled note.

"Toneri will not be able to protect you Hinata! No one can! We will come for her soon!"

Ino and Choji just left and they assured me they would be on watch tonight. Kiba and Shino were still trying to track down that Toneri guy and at the same time making sure he wouldn't come back. Ten-Ten and Lee has to leave on a mission.

Sasuke completely avoided my question and he went who knows where. I'm sure he doesn't want me to stress out but how can I not when some Toneri guy wants me for some reason, and who knows how many others also. I sighed and laid onto my back.

Ahh it sure is hard carrying twins. I kept on thinking about that scroll I found on this bed. I closed my eyes for a second and immediately jumped up and activated my Byakugan.

I gasped and withdrew onto the headboard as far as I could. It was difficult with my stomach and I couldn't just jump up and out of bed.

I put my hands up and my fingers were glowing with my chakra. How did he get in here? I didn't even feel him.! What does he want!?

He smiled at me and staid sitting down at the side of the bed, right next to where I was just laying down. His smile was honestly pleasant like if he were smiling at an old friend with no type of malice in it. His eyes didn't stop moving all around my face. But with my Byakugan active I could see some type of glowing Chakra orb on its chest and I could tell it was a puppet or more like He was a puppet being controlled by someone.

"You know your going to tire your self out using chakra! I'm not going to hurt you! I wouldn't do such a thing! You are suppose to be my wife after all, and I would have never done such a thing!"

I scowled at him he must be insane if he thought I would let my guard down! What should I do!! He's right my chakra isn't as focused or strong as it used to be! Sakura says it's part of pregnancy and because I have part of Sasukes strong chakra inside of me.

"Hina sweetheart I promise not to hurt you!"

I only scowled and scooted farther away he sighed but recovered back his smile, he stood and walked towards my vanity chair, sat down and turned it to face me, he sat down and stared at me again with another smile.

I didn't move for a minute and contemplated my options I was more helpless cornered against the headboard so it would be better if I atleast sat at the end of the bed where just Incase I could move better, and I had Shuriken in that drawer where I threw that note, so I could quickly protect myself just Incase.

With that I stopped using my chakra and moved to the edge of the bed and sat there. I struggled a little with my big stomach and I blushed at how ridiculous I must look.

Once I turned to him his eyes were shining with laughter and his smile broadened and a single dimple piped out at his Left cheek.

"You know you do look even more beautiful pregnant, there's this radiance about you that shines even brighter."

We stared at each other and I wondered weren't there Anbu outside? How did they not feel something was wrong? My curtains were still open! His chuckle startled me, I guess he noticed where I looked towards really quick.