25.

Yayyyy Update time 💖☺️🤗💃🏾🕺🏽

Hinata POV

I hummed softly as I rocked my two beautiful boys to sleep. They are turning 2 months in 3 days. The days sure do fly by so quickly.

Uchiha Itsuki meaning First joy was Sasukes picked out name. He did not need to think about names at all when we talked, that was his first name in mind and I absolutely loved it.

Itsuki is a quiet baby along with his brother only crying for changing time and when he's hungry.

Itsuki has his Uncle Itachis cheek marks but he looks exactly like Sasuke. His hair the same as his Tousan and his eyes black as coal.

I got up and put him in his baby crib and covered him to his waist with his blanket he was a tiny little thing compared to the huge Crib. I smiled and leaned down giving him a kiss.

I heard a little whine and smiled at my second born. I smiled as his eyes opened the same looks as his brother but without the cheek marks.

I smiled as he looked at me and tears started to form on his eyes. I giggled cradled him softly while I unhooked my maternity shirt and exposed my breast. He quickly latched on, I giggled as only the suckling sound was heard along with baby gurgling.

I smiled as I watched his closed eyes and his little hand massaging my breast as he suckled. I grabbed a little cloth and wiped his chin where some was leaving his mouth. I traced his eyebrows and cheek.

Uchiha Kenji meaning Healthy Second son. I almost lost him. He wouldn't come out and when he did he was purple and had the umbilical cord wrapped around his throat. I cried so much I thought I would die of the intense pain I felt in my chest.

I never want to feel such pain ever again. It was far to hurtful, not even when Neji-niisan struck me on my chest did it hurt that much. I thanked Kami and any other god when Kenji Finally took his first breath and cried.

I thanked Sakura and Ino who did not give up and tried everything to get his heart to start beating once again.

I was a blubbering mess, I just hoped they understood my gratitude. I smiled when I heard no more suckling only deep breaths. I carefully walked to his brothers crib and placed him beside Itsuki. It's like they could sense each other and they quickly snuggled towards each other. I covered them to their waist and turned the light off.

I tried putting each in their own crib but neither would have it. But I loved it that way. It shows just how much of a strong bond they already have.

I left the door wide open and went towards my living room. I stretched my arms out and did a few more stretches. I put my hair up in a bun and rolled up my sleeves. Time to clean and wash all the laundry. It's impressive just how much clothes and blankets get dirty in just one day.

"Lady Hinata! I'm sorry to intrude like this but the Hokage said this is urgent!"

"It's fine! Thank you for taking some of your time to deliver this to me!"

"Always a pleasure when it comes to you! Uchiha-San!"

I nodded at the Anbu as he handed me a letter and disappeared. I blinked and stayed still for a second. Im sure he meant nothing by it, I shrugged dismissing it. I unfolded it and smiled at The Hokage-sama.

Dearest Hinata,
I do hope you will accept my presence in your home this evening! I hope to see my grandchildren!

Of course I always tell him that he can come and see the boys whenever he wishes.