27. ?

Hinata POV

"Sasuke!!"

I woke up with a start. I looked around and my eyes landed on the figure laying next to me. My hands trembled. I lifted my self slowly and looked towards his face that was looking away from me. I covered my mouth with my shaky hand.

Tears blinded me, he's back, he's safe, he's home!

I smiled, I remembered not being able to sleep and using my Byakugan and staring towards the gates. I was imagining him arriving, but when I saw his figure, his chakra signature, I almost felt like I was dreaming it.

Until he stopped and looked around. He turned and went towards the Hokage tower that's when I knew I couldn't just be imagining it.

I had jumped out of my bed changed into my clothes and flew out the door. I remember bumping into Karin who was staying with me for months now and she had steadied me, smiled and only said two words.

"He's back!"

Once she let me go, I slipped into my sandals and ran out the front door.

I remember running all the way not thinking about how quickly I could have gotten there by jumping on the rooftops.

I was only worried about charging chakra into my feet and dashing towards the Hokage tower, my Byakugan activated and staring at Sasukes figure walking towards the Hokages office.

I smiled and sat down slowly, I moved towards him and I lifted my hand and traced his eye brow and down towards his jaw.

He must have showered and changed while I was asleep!

Wait! Did he.. did he use his Sharingan to make me fall asleep!?

I frowned and looked at the wall... I remember.. him holding me infront of him and his Sharingan activating.

"Hmm I was only worried that you hadn't been sleeping well hime!"

I jumped startled, it's been so long since I've heard his voice, I looked at his eyes and smiled. I'm not even mad I'm just happy he's here.

I laid down and snuggled into his open arms. I looked at him as we faced each other laying on our sides.

I raised my hands and moved his hair he had cut it, because you could see both his eyes now clearly.

"It was annoying to have long hair, it interfered to much!"

I nodded and smiled at him. I felt his arms tighten around me and move to my waist. I blushed when his fingers traced my widened hips.

I felt his other hand do the same, he leaned up and hovered over me with one of his hands beside my head and the other on my hip.

I placed my hands on his chest and looked at his eyes. My heart was close to beating out of my chest.

His face descended slowly towards me I closed my eyes and then felt his lips on mine. I grabbed a fist full of his shirts and brought him closer to me. I wrapped one arm around his neck and grabbed his soft hair.

We didn't stop kissing until neither could breath we both pulled away breathing heavily, his forehead rested on mine. He kept kissing me until we heard banging on the door.

"Kaaaasan!! hungwy!"

"Kaasan is day!"

I felt Sasuke tense and his eyes widen a little. I smiled at him and leaned up giving him one last deep kiss before pushing him away softly and sitting up on the bed.

"I told you already! Kaasan needs to sleep a little more!" I heard Karin's voice and shuffling.

"Kaasan sick?"