Chapter 4

"Nova, get me some gummy bears!!" Hazel shouted before she shouted again, "You know what I'll just go with you!" I laughed to myself as she came into the kitchen. She shook her head at me as I was still in my pajamas, but her facial expression changed when she ran back into the living room. "Hazey come on! We don't have all day!" I yelled for her. Not even thirty seconds later, she bounded back into the kitchen with me, wearing the same pajamas as I was in. I shook my head at her and we laughed, taking the stairs down to the lobby, and then getting in my car, a cute little white Nissan.

"How many things of gummy bears should we get?" Hazel asked as she pushed the basket down the gummy aisle in Walmart. I was currently sitting in the shopping cart and was very excited to be there. "All of them!" I shouted to her immediately after she finished her sentence. I pulled several boxes from the shelf before Hazel stopped me in laughter. "That's enough Nova!" She said giggling. I joined in her laughter as we sped off to another aisle.

"Your total is $374.68." The cashier said as we loaded the cart with the bags. We had gotten a lot more than we needed. We ended up with eleven tubs of ice cream, several jumbo boxes of gummy bears, several bags of various chocolates, many boxes of fruit roll ups, six boxes of popcorn, many many bags of pistachios, several things of beef jerky, so many bags of tootsie rolls, and a hell of a lot of cupcakes. "Do you think they'll be mad at us for spending that much?" I asked Hazel as we loaded the bags into my car. "Nah, they'll be fine." She shrugged.

"YOU SPENT HOW MUCH!?" Quinn asked, more like yelled. Hazel and I shrieked and hid behind Luna and Georgia, who has gotten here twenty minutes after we left. "That's four hundred dollars of snacks!! We sent you to get a tub of ice cream and two boxes of gummy bears! How the hell did you end up getting all of this!!?" Quinn asked frantically rubbing her temples. Suddenly there was a knock at the door. We all have each other confused looks and ran to the door. We flung the door open and there stood a blonde guy, probably around our age. He looked flustered at the sight of five teenage girls at the door. "Umm I'm staying with my friend who lives right next door, we just wanted to ask you guys to quiet down." He stuttered out. "Sorry, SOMEONE," I started passing Quinn a not so subtle glare, "decided to yell at us for spending almost four hundred dollars on snacks." I explained.

Before the guy, who we soon knew as Corbyn, could leave Quinn pulled his hand back. He turned to look at her, a confused expression plastered on his face. "We have so many snacks, would you and your friend like to come join us? We have way more than enough." She said smiling. The four of us other girls, shot her a look but she ignored us. His Confused face twisted into a smile and he nodded saying something about going to get his friends.

As soon as Quinn shut the door, she turned around only to be faced by the four of us, who had knowing smirks on our faces. Luna spoke up first. "You so like him." She said her smirk not faltering the slightest. "I just met the guy! Chill I don't even know him!" Quinn retorted, walking past us and plopping down on the couch.

Soon enough the doorbell rang and I stood up to get it as the girls continued to eat the snacks. I grabbed a thing of beef jerky and continued to eat is as I made my way towards the door as the doorbell rang once again. "I'm coming, don't get your panties in a twist!" I shouted as I heard laughter from behind the door. I opened the door to greet Corbyn and four other guys, only I had a feeling I'd seen them somewhere before.

A/N- Heylo my beautiful Queens!! This is chapter four of 'Crazy'. Again, thank you so much for reading I hope you're enjoying this story! The boys are just now starting to make some kind of impact on Nova's life in this chapter and will continue to make appearances as this is a fanfic. Thank you!

Goodbye my beautiful Queens!!
Until the next chapter....