Chapter 52

Nova's POV

As we entered Ben & Jerry's I practically dragged Jonah to the front to get ice cream. What can I say? Ice Cream may very well be my only weakness. I ordered the 'Gimme S'more' ice cream while Jonah, no surprise here, ordered the 'Coffee Toffee Bar Crunch' ice cream. As we turned to find a table, I spotted tufts of blonde hair in a booth at the very back. Oh God. Bean actually was Corbyn!! I burst out laughing and Jonah looked at me strangely, including the many customers who looked bemused at my outburst. Jonah caught on as I neared the table and began laughing too. We both sat down at the other side of the booth and looked up at a Corbyn who was smiling dorkily. "Bean." Jonah and I stated simultaneously. "Right you are. Here's your next clue. I have to go, but finish your ice cream first, before you start running all over creation to find the next clue." Corbyn said as he stood up and walked out with a tip of his imaginary hat. We chuckled at him and we finished our ice cream before looking at the next clue. 

"Dua you like records? We'll need to make some New Rules though. You both are good willed people."

"I'm even more confused now." Jonah stated simply as we read the clue. I nodded. "Dua. Maybe Dua Lipa? New Rules?" I suggested. He nodded along. "Yeah but what about it? Where do we go from here?" Jonah asked. I shrugged and looked over at Jonah when a Ben & Jerry's worker came up to our table. "Hello I have to ask you guys to leave. We have a strict 'no loitering' policy and since you guys aren't eating any ice cream, my boss counts that as loitering. I'm sorry." the man said. We nodded and picked up our phones and the clue when the man called out to us. "You're good willed people. You need to go to GoodWill." he said before walking off with a wink. We looked at each other in surprise before taking off running towards the car. 

We darted into the doors of GoodWill running straight to the records. Finally finding a Dua Lipa album with New Rules in it, we opened it as a piece of paper fell out. Jonah hurriedly picked it up and read it to me. 

"This is the last clue, that we have for you. Back home in a box for mail, you'll find the things you want for yourself. There will be two, One for him and one for you. Surprise surprise we love you guys, you'll love us more for what's inside."

My eyes widened. Home? Mailbox? What's in the mailbox? We both got back in the car and made our way home in impatient silence. We both wanted too badly to know what was in the mailbox at home. As we pulled in the driveway, We dashed towards the mailbox, knowing fully well that a certain group of eight were sitting on the porch, not-so-discreetly recording us for our reactions. Flinging the mailbox open, inside sat two tickets. Just tickets. As I picked up the tickets, we read what they said. I turned to Jonah quickly, seeing the look of excitement and surprise on his face. I squealed and flung myself into his arms. Tickets. They really got us tickets.

A/N-Heylo my beautiful Queens!! This is chapter fifty-two of 'Crazy'. Thank you guys for reading! I love you all. I wish you all lots of love and ice cream!!

Goodbye my beautiful Queens!!

Until the next chapter.......