Chapter 33

Opia- (n) the ambiguous intensity of looking someone in the eye which can feel simultaneously invasive and vulnerable.

Jonah's POV
Hazel called Riley and soon we were all in the waiting room. Quinn was seated in Corbyn's lap as he tried to calm her down, Luna in Jack's lap as he attempted the same thing, Hazel had fallen asleep in Daniel's arms after she finally stopped crying, Georgia and Zach were at the cafeteria getting food for everyone, and Riley was sitting in a chair, his knee bouncing up in down as he fidgeted around. I was standing one second, then pacing, then sitting, then went to ask about Nova, then crying, then worrying, and the cycle repeated.

Finally after what seemed like ages, a doctor entered the room. "Family of Nova Sparks?" He asked. I shot up and quickly made my way over to him, the other following behind. As we all made our way into view, we nodded at him to fill us in. "Okay, Nova had a stress-induced panic attack and fainted. Due to her not being able to get her breathing at a steady pace, her body was beginning to shut down. If you hadn't have found her when you did, she could've been dead within fifteen minutes. We have her on some fluids right now, but she's stable. You can see her, she's just resting at the moment." He explained.

I didn't even notice the new wave of tears washing over my face as I sighed in relief that she was okay. "What room number is she in?" I asked instantaneously. "You must be the fiancé. She's in room 307." He said before walking away, clipboard in hand. The rest of the group spared me a confused glance at the word, 'fiancé'. "Okay they wouldn't let me ride with her in the ambulance if I wasn't family, so I had to say I was her fiancé for them to let me. We aren't getting married." I explained. Riley chuckled, "yet." He said. The laughter of the rest followed and Georgia and Zach soon appeared.

As they explained Nova's condition to the youngest two, I immediately made my way to Nova's room. Gently opening the door after swiping the tears from my face, I looked to the hospital bed. There she was. Nova. My Nova. She was hooked up to an IV bag and her skin tone was slowly returning to its usual tan color. Her eyes were closed and her arms were covered in goosebumps because of the thin hospital blanket. Without hesitation, I pulled my jacket off of my shoulders and pulled it around her, hopefully making her warmer. As I scooted the chair closer to the bed, I sat down, taking her cold hand in mine.

Her eyes fluttered open at the contact and she smiled softly up at me. "How do you feel?" I asked warily. "Like shit." She groaned, pulling my jacket closer to her. I chuckled slightly and moved her hand to my mouth, placing several soft kisses on her knuckles softly. "What happened to me?" She asked. I sighed and began explaining to her about her stress-induced panic attack and how she fainted. I had no intention of lying to her and I never would.

A/N- Heylo my beautiful Queens!! This is chapter thirty-three of 'Crazy'. As usual thank y'all for reading! And I fixed it! Don't worry Nova is perfectly fine, I just thought I'd scare y'all. My friend Jamie actually texted me when I released that chapter and was going on a rant about why nothing else should happen to "poor Nova who's already been through hell an back!". It was hilarious. Anyways, I wish you all lots of love and ice cream!!

Goodbye my beautiful Queens!!
Until the next chapter.......