Chapter 7

"Oh uh hey guys!" I said awkwardly walking further into the quiet apartment. They all shot me a similar questioning look and I made my way to my room without any further questions. As soon as I plopped onto my bed and shut the door, it opened again. Not nine people, but four stood in the doorway. I sighed as Hazel, Quinn, Luna, and Georgia say on my bed around my exhausted body.

"Novie, seriously this has to stop. You've been doing this for three years. You're not getting enough sleep. It's unhealthy." Hazel said gently as the other three girls nodded. I couldn't stop myself. Before I knew it I was crying. Bawling to be exact. The four looked beyond shocked as none of them had EVER seen me cry.

"Nova what is it?" Quinn asked as she wrapped me into her arms, embracing me in a hug that the other three girls seemed to join. I've never told anyone about my past. Not even Quinn or Hazel, the two people I was closest to. I finally decided that it was time to get this off my chest. I finally decided to tell them. To tell someone who would listen.

Daniel's POV
Nova walked in and we all stared intently at her, ready to bombard her with questions. Before we could get anything out of her though, she was in her room, the door shut and the sound of a bed creaking. We all looked at each other before the girls all stood up. "We'll go check on her." They all said simultaneously, which was a bit creepy if I'm being 100% honest.

"What do you think they're saying?" Corbyn asked gesturing to the door that the five girls had disappeared behind. The rest of us shrugged. Jonah looked more concerned and confused than the rest of us. I could tell he liked her. Nobody looks at someone the way he looks at Nova, in a friend way. It's really cute, you should see it, Jonah just lights up whenever Nova is smiling or laughing or even just there, no matter what she's doing. He's already so whipped and he just met the girl yesterday!

After a long time just talking quietly amongst ourselves, waiting for the girls. We heard crying. Bawling I mean. It was loud, painful and traumatic sobbing. Good God it hurt me just listening to it. The guys all heard it too as everyone's faces turned pale. Jonah looked as if he had seen a ghost, his face was so white. We all exchanged worried glances but nonetheless quieted down and left the girls to take care of Nova. We still didn't know who was crying, but just continued as our concern grew when the other room became silent for about half an hour.

All of a sudden, several cries could be heard. More than just one. Multiple. It sounded as if all five girls were crying and in immense sorrow. We all looked even more worried now, but again nonetheless waited. Another thirty minutes passed and soon the door opened and closed back quickly revealing a sniffling Hazel to come straight towards us. Her eyes were red and puffy and dry tears stained her face as new ones escaped her teary eyes. It pained me to see her like this.

"Umm. You guys can go if you need to. She's just umm, she's going through some things right now. It's really hurting her." She stuttered out. We could all tell that she wouldn't tell us what was wrong, neither would any of the others. We sighed and nodded as we stood up. "She's just a very private and cautious person. She doesn't trust many people. She has trust issues. She'll tell you guys when she's ready." Hazel explained while sniffling. We all nodded again and hugged her goodbye before leaving to go home. It was Logan's apartment we were at the other day. We don't live here, but it was great to meet these amazing people. We left their apartment, all fearing for Nova and praying to God that she was okay.

A/N- Heylo my beautiful Queens!! This is chapter seven of 'Crazy'. Again thank you so much for reading! This chapter contained a POV from Daniel! It was different writing in his perspective, but a good different. It was fun! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapterrr!! And sidebar, you guys will get to figure out what's up with Nova, I promise. Just not in this chapter. I already have that chapter planned out! Can't wait to release it to you guys! Here's two more updates for you guysss!

Goodbye my beautiful Queens!!
Until the next chapter....