Chapter 34

Meraki- (v) to do something with soul, creativity, or love; when you leave a piece of yourself in your work.

Nova's POV
The last thing I remember before I passed out was this. I was walking back to the bed, and I felt lightheaded. Everything was spinning and I was dizzy. Before I knew it I was on the floor, and not long after, everything went black. I woke up to Jonah about ten minutes ago. He put his jacket over me and grabbed my hand. He explained to me that I head a stress-induced panic attack and fainted. I'm okay. It's okay. We're all okay.

The rest of the group came in to see me and Riley was here as well. The doctor said that I could go home, but just to take it easy for a little while, so we're in the car right now. Jonah insisted on being beside me so he forced Corbyn into driving. In one car it was Corbyn, Jonah, Daniel, Quinn and I, in another car was Jack, Luna, Hazel, Georgia and Zach, while Riley drove his own car. Jonah had me wrapped up in his arms the entire car ride and as we finally pulled into the driveway, he insisted on carrying me, even though absolutely nothing was wrong with my legs.

He set me down on the couch and rushed upstairs. I giggled slightly, getting the remote and turning on an episode of Riverdale on Netflix. I had just started the show, way after everyone else had already watched it so I felt so behind. Not long after, I was met with Jonah rushing back down the stairs, a thick comforter, a hair tie, a pair of fuzzy socks and a couple pillows. I rolled my eyes at him, already knowing he would be complaining when he had to take the comforter and blankets back upstairs later tonight for him to sleep on. He snuggled in with me on the couch and we watched a couple episodes of Riverdale before I decided that I was tired.

"Are you okay? Do you need anything else? Do you need me to stay?" Jonah asked frantically as he placed me
ever-so-gently into his bed. I giggled slightly at him as I had never seen him this concerned before. "Hey, come here." I said motioning him over as he sat in front of me. "I'm okay. I'm not going anywhere. There's nothing wrong with me." I said carefully to him. He nodded slowly and carefully laid down beside me. It was a little bit past 8pm now, and everyone was exhausted from staying in a hospital overnight.

As I laid on my back, Jonah turned over to lay on top of me, snuggling into my shirt. I smiled down at him, and played with his hair as we both drifted into a deep sleep, in the same, extremely, comfortable position as before.

A/N- Heylo my beautiful Queens!! This is chapter thirty-four of 'Crazy'. As per usual, thank you so much for reading! This chapter is a little boring so for that, I am sorry. I've been suffering from some horrible writer's block recently. Like I have some pretty good ideas for the story but I'm unsure of how to prepare the story for them, how to stage them, or maybe introduce a new character for a certain reason. It's frustrating because lately my writing has been going a little bit downhill and I just need some more inspiration. I also thought I'd share what I do to get inspired with all of you guys that are aspiring writers like me, and even if you're not a writer. One of the three things I do to get inspired is, I listen to new music. So find a song you've never heard of before, maybe one that's not necessarily the type of music you usually listen to, something fresh, and new, the music to me is always inspiring. The second thing that I do to get inspired is I will go on a little nature walk through the woods. Now as creepy and dangerous as a walk through the woods may seem, the nature and overall setting of the woods is an inspiring atmosphere to be in. The third and final tho g that I do to get inspired is I find a new place to write. So if you have a place that you always sit down to do your writing in, change it up. Go to a different place. Something unusual. Like sit in the middle of a hallway, sit on the kitchen countertop, I once climbed a ladder and sat on the roof, just somewhere different, and new, and inspiring. Sometimes all you need is a change of scenery. I wish you all lots of love and ice cream!!

Goodbye my beautiful Queens!!
Until the next chapter.......