Chapter 29

Mellifluous- (adj.) a sound that is sweet and smooth; pleasing to hear.

Jack's POV
It was a little past eleven and Jonah still hadn't come back yet. The girls, the rest of the guys and I were all chilling upstairs when Zach and Daniel got into a fight about whether bananas or chocolate is better. You can probably guess who sided with what. The girls joined into the argument as well, all four of them claiming chocolate was better. A little less than an hour later, we all began to complain that we were hungry. Going down the stairs to find food. We all stopped in our tracks.

There they were. Jonah and Nova cuddled up together on the couch asleep. To be honest, it was adorable. They were so good together. Whenever somebody even said Nova's name, Jonah would smile and his eyes would light up. He really loved her, you could tell. Now with Nova, if she knew Jonah was there or if she saw him in the room, she didn't stop smiling. She couldn't have a straight face with Jonah, he made her smile and laugh. He couldn't get enough of her. It's like Nova was a drug and our friend Jonah over here, he's really badly addicted to her.

Nova's POV
I woke up before Jonah and just decided to lay there until he woke up. About ten minutes later Jonah yawned and hugged me tighter against him. I smiled to myself as he began to trace shapes onto my back. That's how he usually woke me up when we fell asleep. My eyes still closed I sat up, straddling him, and sleepily smiled down at him. Today was the day I was hopefully going to meet up with Riley. If he hadn't changed his number. I remember it from when we were younger and thought I would text him.

Jonah got up to make coffee because we all know that Jonah Marias does not function without it. Almost losing my balance somehow as I stood up I grabbed my leather jacket and fished my phone out of my pocket.

Hi, this is Nova. Is this Riley? Do you still have the same number?

Novie! Yeah! I do. I was hoping you'd get in touch! How've you been? Eighteen now right?

Yeah eighteen it's great. We need to catch up. A lot. I have a lot to tell you. Maybe you could meet me somewhere?

Sure absolutely! I have a bit to tell you as well. Do I need to pick you up or do you have a ride?

I'll get a ride. How about Starbucks at noon? Is that okay with you?

Yeah that's perfect. See you then Nova. Love you.

See you then. Okay.

Guess I'm meeting my brother again, at noon. In an hour and a half. That's nerve wracking. He's changed so much since I last saw him. Which, in my defense was years ago, but I almost didn't recognize him. His sleeve of tattoos has become two sleeves and a fully tatted torso, his once naturally light brown hair, similar to mine, has been dyed darker, and his, used to be, scrawny and unfit body has grown into a buff and muscular one. He's changed so much. What will happen when I tell him about what Mom and Dad has been doing to me? Will I even be able to gather the courage to tell him?

A/N- Heylo my beautiful Queens!! This is chapter twenty-nine of 'Crazy'. As always, thank you so much for reading!! I am so very excited for the chapters to come and I hope you all are as well. I wish you all lots of love and ice cream!!

Goodbye my beautiful Queens!!
Until the next chapter.......