Chapter 1

On the top right is how I picture Tala :)

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

I stuffed my hands deeper into the pockets of my coat, keeping my head low as I walked in the dark ally.

My fingers played with the coin in my pocket; a habit I'd formed over the past few years.

I came to a halt in front of a door on the back of a building, lifting my hand and slamming it against the door repeatedly.

"The fuck", I heard someone mutter on the inside. I took off my hood and looked straight at the small peephole in the door.

Let the show begin.

"Who's there?", I heard him yell.

I sniffled, bringing fake tears to my eyes.

"Please! You have to let me in! They're-", I began, breaking into a sob.

"They're trying to kidnap me!", I cried, slamming my hands against the door again.

"Oh! Ermm...o-okay hold on!", he yelled, now fumbling with the locks on the door. I immediately halted the tears, reaching for the waistband of my jeans and pulling out my two handguns just in time as the man opened the door, only to have a gun pointed at his face as well as his, healthier, friend who had not yet turned around to see me.

After the initial shock, his hands flew up as he began taking a few steps away from me. I narrowed my eyes at him, freezing him in his place. I brought a finger to my lips as I walked towards his friend, pressing the gun against the back of his head.

"Don't fucking move", I spoke lowly, watching him freeze as the barrel pressed against his head. His hands rose slowly in surrender, and I smirked in satisfaction.

"What the fuck is happening?", the chubbier guy asked without turning around.

"A robbery, is what the fucks happening", I told him, clicking the safety's off of both of my guns. I gestured for them both to stand together.

"Sit in that corner, both of you", I told them, watching them carefully as they walked towards the back corner and turned to face me. Boy, did they look angry.

"Why the fuck did you open the door, Dwayne", the skinnier guy asked that chubbier one, who I guess was called Dwayne.

"You would've opened it as well, Chad", he retorted, mumbling under his breath angrily.

"Zip it. The pair of you", I snapped, laughing on the inside when they both jumped and gulped in fear.

"You", I pointed at the skinny one, Chad. "Sit in the corner."

He sat down, no questions asked.

"You", I said, pointing at Dwayne.

"Sit on top of him", I told him.

"Are you fucking kidding me right now?", Chad yelled from his seat on the floor, looking at me in shock that I even suggested the idea.

Dwayne, on the other hand, began to make his way towards his friend and crouched down to take his seat on top of Chad.

"What the fuck, n*gga? Get off of me me man!", he yelled, trying to push him away.

Dwayne stood up and looked at me for instruction. I narrowed my eyes.

"Did I tell you to stand? No! I told you to take a fucking seat, idiot!", I yelled at him. I stormed over to him, holding my gun against his temple and leaning in close to his face.

"Sit. Down."

I smirked in satisfaction as Dwayne trembled, sitting down on a now silent Chad.

I walked back towards the table, jumping on top and taking a seat on it. I put my guns down beside me, picking up a pack of cards that lay on the table.

I swung my legs back and forth, shuffling the cards in my hands as I waited.

"I thought you said this was a robbery", I heard Chad mumble out from under Dwayne.

The door I came through previously slammed open, and immediately I picked up a card from the pack and flung it towards the intruder, successfully hitting him square in the head.

"The hell- Tala!", he yelled, and I grinned mischievously.

"What? I was getting bored of waiting", I retorted, jumping down from the table and grabbing my guns.

"You weren't even meant to be here", he said, standing closer to me now.

"Oh, really? Well, surprise!", I smirked.

He grabbed me into a hug, and I lay my head against his chest and closed my eyes.

"Next time, just tell me you wanna come with me. I just...I don't want you to get hurt again, okay Tala?", he whispered in my ear.

I nodded pulling away from him.

"Okay, Erik", I agreed, smiling at him. He returned it before turning around to face Dwayne and Chad.

"You get them to do this?", Erik asked me, trying hard not to burst out laughing.

I snorted, nodding my head.

"Always something new with you, Tala", Erik laughed, ruffling my hair.

"Right, if we're done with the family reunion, let's steal us some cars", I heard someone else speak up.

"Nice to see you too, Klaw", I said, walking over to the glass display where around 20 sets of keys hung in all their glory.

"Which ones for the lambo?"

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Please leave a comment! I know this chapter is short but it's really only setting the scene.

Thanks for reading!