Chapter 8

Guess who's back? Back again.

*Hair flick*

Make sure to play the music linked above. It's a one hour loop so you don't have to keep replaying it :')

^*^*^*^*^*^*^

"Good luck", Erik whispered, kissing me on the head before we parted ways.

I readjusted my suit jacket and walked towards the huge glass building. In a few hours, leaders from all across the world would start gathering here to sign the Accords. But me and Erik were interested in one person alone: King T'Chaka.

I quickened my pace to catch up with a few of the security guards ahead of me. They used their key cards to open the doors to the building and I slyly stepped through. Through the glass windows, I watched as Erik gave me one last glance before dissappearing behind the building, out of sight.

"Hey! Stop right there!", I heard someone shout at me. I halted and turned around, smiling at the guard who stopped me.

"Me?", I asked innocently.

"Which group are you from?", he asked me, his African accent heavy. He gave me a wary look when I reached into my pocket to pull out my fake I.D.

"The government hired me. Needed an extra pair of hands", I replied. He nodded, not really bothering with my I.D. He gave me a small smile, holding out his hand for me to shake.

"Obasi", he greeted me. I smiled, taking a hold of his hand and shaking it.

"Hana", I replied, taking in his features. I had to admit, he was pretty hot.

"Beautiful name for a beautiful woman", he grinned, winking at me.

"Thank you, Obasi, but it's a shame I can't really take credit for either of those things. Maybe you could pass on the complement to my father?"

At that his face dropped, before he burst into laughter. I grinned and patted him on the shoulder before beginning to walk off.

"Will I see you later?", he called after me.

"You'll be lucky if you do!", I yelled back, waving at him and walking around the corner and out of his sight. The moment I did, I shook my head to try and clear my thoughts of anything but the plan. I couldn't afford to be distracted today.

I took a quick trip to the ladies room and plugged in my earpiece. I leaned my hand under the sink counter to feel for the familiar grip of my gun and placed it in the waistband of my trousers. I put my hand under again and felt for the package before pulling it out. I stared at the black cover before opening it up to check it was all there.

5 lethal injections sat in the pockets, silent and undisturbed. I closed it and placed that in my boot for quick access. A bullet wouldn't kill the king, so me and Erik had to find other methods. Lucky for T'Chaka, the injection was meant to be pretty painless.

I checked myself in the mirrors once more, making sure nothing looked out of the ordinary, before I switched my earpiece on. I managed to find my favourite coin in one of the pockets and began fiddling with it in my hands.