15.

A U T H O R'S N O T E

I just want to say thank you guys for the support and for reading this story. Honestly, I didn't think it would hit 1K reads but I am really happy it did!

じゃあね、
モオン アウラ

N O W

You descended right at the front gates of the training facility that you knew those villains were planning on striking.

You walked towards the entrance to see the doors were busted open, which meant that someone was already here and knowing those villains used a portal, that can only mean All Might be the only one capable to be responsible for this.

You walked through the door and noticed the students focusing on the battle that was occurring between All Might and the two humanoid beings.

"Woah...It's the Paragon of Virtue!" one of the students yelled while in awe of your presence.

"You guys are really clever to try and lure me here, but next time you announce your next move, try not to do it in an open area," you stated while swiftly moving towards the Shigaraki to strike a blow until you felt something grab your arm and threw you back against the wall.

You rose from the ground and looked forward at the humanoid being that was responsible for the attack.

You can instantly tell the slight difference between this creature and knew that it was the one responsible for holding Serah hostage within itself.

"Hm," you questioned as you rose and looked at the creature as it screeched and soon charged towards you. You pulled one of your blades and stared at the creature getting ready to stand your ground and strike.

When charged to try and pulverize you with an onerous fist, you had torn through its arm with one of your massive spins. It was only when the creature focused its eyes on you, that you pulled the beast towards you and plunged your blades through its pupils, generating vortexed wisps of scarlet haze.

The beast screamed out in pain and attempted to go into a storm of rage. You quickly drew back your hilts, leaving what remained of the blades embedded in its eyes and pushed yourself off from its body. In a span of seconds, you had already equipped yourself with a new pair of blades and spun down its shoulder blade and to the small of its back, before making your way around its thighs and eventually both Achilles' tendons. At this point, you sped around the creature cutting and slashing away at every muscle that was required to stand up.

The creature staggered and soon came crashing down to the ground, its squirmed out in pain, immobilized. You clearly could see its quirk at work as it was regenerating its body parts while you spun across its nape. You soon worked your way upwards on its body and aimed to disable its arms.

You knew these students were watching you and astonished by the intensity and speed of your movements as any human always was, but there was something else this time, a deep, brightly burning fire in your eyes, a thirst for the blood of this creature that was unmatched. In their eyes, you were a hero, but in the eyes of a villain, you were the villain far worse than any other.

Soon one of the students of Class 1-A reacted towards the creature and attempted to deliver a finishing blow, but you knew that the creature sensed the attack.

"Stop!" you yelled.

You soon came towards the creature in full speed, shoving the student out of the way of the monster's reach, instead, you were grabbed by the creature's hand by your ankle which broke while the creature threw you back. You skid and quickly landed a punch on the creatures head. You cringed and used your hands to pry open the creature's mouth, cutting it open from bear strength alone, seeing the hand of the person you cared most about.