20

"Previously on "My Hero Lover"," the announcer started,"

Here you were looking at Serah's eyes glued to the TV watching this series. Then again she did watch this series religiously and yet you were here wondering why she doesn't watch cartoons or do other 5-year-old things.

"I am sorry Kousei, to protect the ones I love, our relationship has to end." Hikari ran out of the Kousei's house leaving behind a trail of tears.

"Hikari!"

"NO! Hikari! You have to accept your love for him! He is your soulmate!" Serah yelled throwing her doll at the TV which caused you to simply quirk an eyebrow at her behaviour and also make you wonder if it was okay to let her watch this show.

"This is definitely not a show for a little girl as herself but if it makes her happy..." you thought.

"Why can't you see that he wants to be with you Hikari and yet you keep wanting to run away! Can't you see he will do nothing but run after you because he loves you!" Serah yelled.

You quickly got up from the sofa and looked at Serah. You didn't understand as if your brain short-circuited and needed to be rebooted. Around you, everything was in fast-forward while Serah's eyes remained glued to the television. You, however,  were motionless in the middle of it. How could this show be analogous to your current situation?

"Until next time, Will Hikari stop running away from her true love or will she continue to run until she has nowhere else to go?"

Serah stifled a yawn and rose from the couch as you followed her to her bedroom and placed her on her bed. Almost instantly she fell asleep.

You looked at her and began to trace her features with your eyes, You follow the lines of her lips, you gently swoop your fingertips over her eyelids, then brush your hand on her cheek. She may flutter with light delight or let out a sigh and re-snuggle back in her bed.

"Serah...there is so much I want to tell you but I can't because I want to protect you from the evil out there..."

"It's shocking to see that you still live in the same place since we attended UA High," a voice whispered.

You turned around and jumped out of fright at the number one hero in his simple white shirt and cargo pants crouched on the barrier of your window, smiling brightly as always. 

"W-What the hell are you doing here?" you whispered angrily while glaring intently at his form.

"I want an explanation," he whispered back, "I believe you owe me that much for leaving me 5 years ago."

"Not here," you stated, "I can't have her learning about our relationship nor about our identities."

All Might looked deeply concerned but agreed, "Where should we meet?"

"Meet me tomorrow, at the park around noon," you mumbled but you knew he heard you.

But, yet he stood there at your window and couldn't take his eyes off of you.

"I shall see you then Hana," All Might whispered while taking a glance at Serah's sleeping form. You soon followed his gazed and twitched slightly at his behaviour.

"Goodnight," you stated, throwing his focus off which he looked back at you and placed that trademark smile of his on his chiselled face.

"See you tomorrow and goodnight!"

All Might jumped into the air and you had to protect your face with your arms because of the wind his jump created. You heard his laugh echoing in the distance and you stared at the sky,

T H E N

The vast, seemingly empty, space was filled with glittering, diamond-like stars. You had never noticed how lovely the night sky was. Each twinkling star seemed to be in its proper place, filling empty spaces. Shadowy, ribbon-like clouds were flowing around the full moon. "Even the moon is beautiful," You whispered. Each crater on its bright face was visible. The moon, the stars, the streaming clouds, everything glowed with its own ominous light. Everything was perfect.

"Yes it is...just like you are," a voice said. You stumbled backwards and fell on your butt, staring at him with wide opened eyes.

"T-Toshinori, what are you doing here?" you whispered, your brain still trying to process the fact that he found you at the park, as usual.

His smile grew bigger as he took the liberty to sit beside you and looked beside you, "No matter where you go Hana or what comes between us, I will always find you."

"T-Toshi..." you muttered out of shock from his words.

"You should know, I am not one to give up. Even the longest, coldest of nights will never take me away from you. I will find you, and we can lay our heads on the grass as we replay all of the beginnings, projecting them up in the night sky," He continued as he leaned back on the grass while pulling me in towards his chest, " Our memories will be stretched into infinity, and there will be infinities more for all the future ones."

"T-Toshi please,"

"No Hana listen," Toshinori interjected, "I love you, and I know I do, I know that my actions may be showing something different but I know there is a place where we could possibly be together and I want that to be now. I just can't wait anymore, because I feel like me waiting, is myself losing to time in which we aren't together. I want to be with you and only you Hana, I know with us together as a couple that I can and would cherish every inch of your body and every atom of your soul."

That was all you needed to hear from him. Within a second, you reached up towards his lips and kissed him. At first, it was short and sweet and left a lingering feeling of want. Toshinori at this state was speechless and the both of us were blushing."

"I love you as well Toshinori," you whispered back to him. It was enough to throw him over the edge. His face bent down into yours slowly, like a dream, blurred, and then disappeared as you felt his hot mouth over yours.His insistent mouth was parting your lips, sending wild tremors along your nerves, evoking sensations you had never known you were capable of feeling. Those lips that met with yours caused your world exploded into shards of molten lights. And before a swimming giddiness spun you round and round, you knew that you were kissing him back. The tip of his tongue brushed your lips, insisted, and you opened to let him in, welcomed the urgent thrusting that sent a wildfire of searing flames racing through your body.

"Don't you get it Hana, for you...I will go beyond,"