Part 3

All rights goes to RickRiordan

Percy pov

The first thing I saw on Olympus is ....

"Hades' underpant!!" I yelped when  groups of nympths buzz around me like angry bees. Thank's goodness that Hades stopped at 50th floor to buy something for Persephone or he will already blast me to bits .Dad and Zeus was already ahead and Annabeth was glaring draggers at the nympths.One try to take my shoe while the other try to snatch my backpack.

After 10minutes of torture ,Hermes finally decide that there's enough embarrassment on HephestusTV,recused me.By recuse,I mean embarrassing me by holding upside down.After dropping me off at the half finish palace."See ya later ,Percy!"Hermes laugh.

"Seaweed Brain!There you are, I thought I would not realize you with all the lipsticks on you"Annabeth said.I give her a confuses look before I look at my reflection on a window.What I saw was a boy around 16 with lipstick marks on his  face .I turn bright red while dig for tissue in her bag muttering something about donkeys stomping on the nymphs.

"Anyway the real reason I was looking for you is the gods want to see us at sunset.Oh,and I found some fake moustache s and wigs for you."

"Where did you find these stuff"I asked Annabeth while putting on a red colour wig and black content lenses.

"Hermes have a vault full"Annabeth explain while trying to see if she can realize me or not.

"Better"Annabeth decide."Now come on, while you were in paradise ,I was making some sketch of the new eastern garden.I could use some lunch."

....................time break....................................,.. 

"It's almost sunset,we better go"Annabeth said cleaning up chips,soda and pizza.

We were walking out of the park and I have a feeling that I was being watched.I turn back but don'y see any thing suspious."Just my mind "I thought.

We walk in to Empire State Building and saw a certain man smirking.Instead of asking for the card ,I hold out my hand.He might have lost amusement in making me wait so he just give the card and turn back to his super hero comic.

Once we step of the elevator,Hermes was waiting for us.Than he turn to Annabeth and ask"Where 's Percy?".

"It's me"I said taking of that ridiculous wig."Keep that on,last thing we need is another group of cloud nymphs"Annabeth scold.

"All right,all right"I said. As Hermes lead us in to half destroyed throne room.Once we reach the throne rooms,the gods stare at ask and  finally Zeus break the ice"It's decided?"

"Yes,father,It's decided.May I explain their task?"Athena asked .

At the nod of Zeus,Athena explain"We found a girl with a strange aura.Her's is not like a demigod or any other that is usual to us.She have 3 close friends with strong auras ,althrough their aura is not unusual.The council want you two,Grover Underwood,and the Oracle to disguise as high school students at her school and check what is the matter."

"We will sent Hermes to tell you the details ,tonight after dinner at Camp Half Blood"Artimis fill in.

We went out of thethrone room.In to the elevator,down the road to Long Island ,into Camp Half Blood ,lost in thought