Part 5

Annabeth pov

For the next two days,I was really disturbed, which was a quite dufficult for a child of Athena. Every night the gods give us more imformation , they want to keep it a secret.I wonder why?

Maybe they are not sure what they are getting in to.Maybe it is a test or something...

"Eath to Annabeth!"Rachel called,waving her hands wildly  in front of my face."come on,if we want to arrive in time,we got move"as she drag me to the camp borders.

Argus was waiting for us near the  camp truck.Percy And Grover was already seated in the back.

"finally'I thought you two run off"Grover greeted"I was about to ask Chrion for a search party"

"ha'Ha" Rachel reply.I roll my eyes.Sometime,boys are nuts.

"Want some?"Grover offer Percy some cookies.

Percy nodded."I bring some stuff to keep you two busy"he said,digging in his bag.

"ahh... here it is"He take out a drawing pad  and a classic boook.

"Annabeth train you well,Pearce"Grover said.

"I have,havnt I?"I said in mock surprise.

Argus signal us to settle in the car so he could concentrate on driving.For the rest on the way nothing eventful happen.Well, un eventful as it gets with 2 ADHD kids,a goat man,and a redhead nightmare.Which includes:

Percy making doiphine shape out of soda

Me freaking out because he made a one that look like a spider

Racheal drawing a memorial moment of Grover feakingly bleetingand a few other choatic events.

88888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888Time pass

Annabeth pov

After a few hours of choas we finially arrive at the small city of May.Which is about 50 miles to New York.Argus drop us near a cafe.

Argus grab a notepad and wrote "This is it.We are here.Go into the cafe and ask Ms.Far for tour guides.If you need anything use the iris message.Chiron already arange everything.She or the guides will show you where is your house.Question?"

Grover shake his head.And Argus left with a nod.

"come on,guys"Rechelgrab her bag andwalk  into the cafe.

"Hello,how can I help you?"a woman in her mid-thirties greet us.

"Hello,I'm Anna Run,this is Perry Jonhson,George overstream,and Railey Book."I introduce using code names.Hopefully they will get the gist and follow along 

Grover sent me a confused look and said "Acttally,we are-"I step on his feet and quickly said "Acttally,we are sappose to have tour guides,we are a bit lost."

"of couse,your uncle connect me that you will come.Please have a seat ,while I call the guides."

After she left ,I said"Grover!You almost ruin our cover in seconds"

"Sorry,I totally slip out"he apologize."

"Never mind that ,how are we going to meet those girls?"Perry *Percy* ask.

I was about to answer when I caught the reflection of a girl with white blond hair and green eyes.One of the girls we are looking for.Her face is unreadable.It was calm but fill with suspense.Like the sea before a storm.

Two more girls slide into view,one with black hair and other with golden hair.The golden one have a proud face.Her eyes were clear sky blue which,I secpect,can turn into storming sky.Black haired girl have intense purple eyes.Her presense seem to make other feel smaller.Finally a girl with red hair come in to the mirror's view.Her bright honey eyes seem that she can look into your soul,read your deepest fears.Her look can assure you safety but can also make you feel uncomfortable.She seem to be the youngest of the four.

Ms.Far appear in front of me."Your guides are here ."she said as the four make their way to here."This is Ruby,Celetes,Marinna,and Crystal."she introduce.

"Let's go"said Ruby."We will be taking different routes but end up your house."

"Here,these are the pairs-

(annaneth)Anna-Crystal

(percy)Perry-Marinna

(grover)George-Celetes

(Rachel)Railey-Ruby"Marinna explain.

I silently sent "be careful" look to my friends.They could be spliting us up and attack us.

And we left the cafe and follow our guides.

8888888888888888888

"This is the City Hall.The mayor is Ms.Mount.There are some old picese for show.She's big on those stuff.On the left is the park.You can sign up for some clubs there.There are two libaraies in the city.There's a country club right at the coast.It's about 7-10 miles from here.Museams are also around there.ThereA's a hill and 2 caves on the right of the country club."Crystal explained.

Every location has my intrest.But how does she know what to show that will caught my intrest???

"Here is your pent house"she said ,snapping my throught,pointing to the three floor house with a swimming pool and a wide backyard.My friends were already there.Her friends were waiting for her too.I check my friends to make sure no whhen was hurt.No one was.

"hey,Annab-....the down town seem nice,huh?"Grover said almost slip again.

"Well,we should get going,I guess"Ruby said.

After they left we went inside the pent house.We agreed to take a quick shower and meet at the living room.

88888888888888888888888888888888888

"This place is amazing.Did Athena herrself design this?"Percy ask streching on the couch.

I smile .This place is amazing. But I ask "did you guys find anything saspious?"

"Nope""No""*a shake of a head*" was the answers.

"They know just what to show you know"Grover said.

"they got a lucky guess.Unless..."I said throughtfully.They give me confused look.Rachel caught up the first.

"Unless...they know who we are!"she cried.

 "You could be right but we don't know that for sure"Grover said.The next five minutes were almost all start with what ifs and maybes.

"We are geting ahead of our selve.Let's have a goodnight sleep and talk tomorrow."Rachel finally said.And we all went to bed fill with thoughts.

888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

Hey everyone!I was thinking about changing the cover picture.

P.S. this is not Kane chroniclesxPJO crossover

*(;*