I got a another sibling who wants to kill me

Percy POV

"Poseidon" she replied.

"Poseidon?" I asked. After my second quest I don't think I want a another sibling except from Tyson.

"Now, can we go in? I promise not to hurt anyone" Seferina asked morphing back to her mortal form.

"Yes" Chiron said "but why are you here?"

"That , I'm gonna explain you when I'm near some where warm. Like the hearth maybe?" She said

"I, Chiron, allow Seferina to cross the camp borders" Chiron declared to the air.

"Thank you, That border is so annoying" she said stepping in without trouble this time.

"Come" Chiron said heading towards the hearth. 

Hestia was tending the hearth as usual. When we reach her Seferina did something so unusual to her kind.

"Lady Hestia" she bowed 

Okay, it totally normal to bow to a goddess. But usually most monster like to charge at a god.what seriously surprised me is this.

"Hello ,Seferina. I haven't seen you in weeks. Here, have a seat" Hestia replied gesturing to a picnic blanket settled with dinner. 

" Lady Hestia, you know her?" Annabeth asked, clearly shocked.

"Yes, dear" she replied " Ruby, Celeste, Crystal, sit down too"

After we were all seated and feasted Rachel asked" who are you? What are you? What are you doing here? Why are you here? How-"

" Let's introduce first ,shall we?" Seferina said rolling her eyes.

" You guys go first " Ruby said.

"Okay, I'm Percy, son of Poseidon, she's Annabeth daughter of Athena" I said pointing Annabeth.

"Kind of obvious, blonde hair, grey eyes, brainy girl look" my new half sister said.

"Anyway , that Rachel, the Oracle, and he's Grover the Lord of the wild" I introduce.

" So you were using code names ?" Crystal asked

"Than Chiron must your Uncle Hooves?" Celeste asked " nice name"

Yeah,I mean how many people are named Chiron in the mortal world?" Rachel said.

"Now ,about you" Annabeth asked

"Okay, I'm Seferina Cove, and I'm a "monster". Ruby and Crystal here, are half-bloods and Celeste is a wind nymph" Seferina said.

"That's still don't explain why Lady Hestia know you." 

"We meet in our travels" Crystal explained

"You travel with a monster?"I asked shocked.most monster usually just want to eat half bloods.

"Why not?" Celeste shot back" she's nice.. well if you don't get her mad"

"This probable is the most messed up group I've ever met" Grover muttered.

" She throught the camp might be 'safe'for us" Crystal explained.

" Well, you are welcome to stay" Chiron said " but I'm not sure the campers are going to be friendly at Seferina"

" Well, if she can't stay,we are going to leave" Ruby said getting up.

"If she promise  not to hurt the campers it's fine" Chiron compromised.