Part 6

Percy pov

After a good night sleep,we decided to call the camp.

"The strange thing is,Chiron,that they know just what to show.Like they know us."Annabeth said throughtfully.

"They could be trained to know what the contomers like by just looking"Grover said nervously.

"Either way,be in your best alert"Chrion advised over the iris message"this could be a trap.No such aura could go unnoticed by our satrys.Also there is a greek mythology themed cafe ,if you want to communicate with olympus directly,go there."

"Did the camp build it?"Racheal asked.

"No,but the connection is stronger there.But beware,between the fake greek things,there might be a real one to harm you."he reply.

Racheal shudder.The idea of some dangerous stuff mix with fake ,give me creeps. Suddenly the door bell ring.Probaly those four to show us around.Annabeth stand up to answer the door and I quickly slash my hand through the mist.

"Hey"Ruby said from the door way"let's move,we got to show you the town and the shool."

"Whoa,ins't  a bit early?"I ask.

"Nope,the stores open at around 7:45 and there 's a lot to see."Crystal said.

"Alright ,at least let us change out of pajamas.

And I went upstair to get change into a t shirt and jeans.I was worry about tommorow,I meanwatching them  is fine but school,lockers, and teachers are totally different page.Those teachers love me as much as mice love cats.A teacher litterely at sixth grade, okay fine , it was a kindly ones digused as a teacher but still.

8888888888888888888888time skip888888888888888888888888888888

"You can sigh up for the swim team. There's a lake at the park,you can panoe in there for fun and but there's a competition every year at school too.I can tell you are going to be popular"she said with a smirk."come on it's almost lunch.I have a cafe in mind"

"I heard there's a greek themed cafe.I want to chech it out"I asked Marinna.

"you mean Athens.That where we are headed"She answer"we are gooing to meet your friends there."

ဘဘဘဘဘဘဘဘဘဘဘဘဘဘဘဘဘဘဘဘဘ

We met others around the coner.For some reson Marinna and others  look worry and on guard.Her hand going to pocket more than caual.Which make me feel like something is following.

Rachel and Annabeth was talking about a musaem and Grover was reading a something about a enviroment club.

"Hey,found anything intresting?"Rachel asked.

I nodded"there's a swim team"

"you are going to rock it!"Annabeth said with a knowing smile.Than I notice Marinna stay back and was in deep comversation with  her friends.When they finnally join us Crystal was now here to be seen.

"Where's Crystal?"Annabeth ask worried.She could sneak up on us "I througth.

"She's handling some stuff"Celeste reply."come on ,the food's good."

When we enter the store Annabeth gasps.The place look amazing.There was  four "stone" colums that surport a bungalow.In the center was a pond with flowers of all colour surounding it.There was a table in each one and the constmer sit in circle on a mat.

"Who would drink 'thunder cloud'? " I asked,rememmbering my first quest , pointing at the picture of a drink colour of grey and purple.

"Relax, it's just blueberry soda with milk and ice.It got a flicking tiny light in it to make it look like lightning bolts"Ruby said with a chuckle.

"Okay, maybe I will try that than." I said.

"We will just take some grape juice and cheese pizza" Celeste order.

"Sooooo.... Your uncle..."Marinna start

"Hooves"Annabeth reply quickly making up a name for Chiron.

"So your uncle hooves arrange everything?"she asked.

I nodded" he thought it might be good to have us in a quiter place with that blizzad storm during the summer." 

Celeste snorted quitely and mutter" blizzard storm, yeah right"

I decided to ignore this and dig out more imformation.

"So , what about you ? Did you four live here your whole life ?" I asked

"No, I was born in Cresent city , California." Marinna reply "Celeste is from Orlando , Florida."

"What about Ruby and Crystal?" Rachel asked tryiny to sound  like brifely curious , not like clear eyed mortal who caught up in demigod trouble.

"Crystal's from Salem and Ruby is from Alaska"Marinna reply as Cryslal came limping.

"Whoa , what happened?" Ruby asked, worried .

"I 'm fine , I triped" she reply.I can tell she's lying but Annabeth warn me with a don't-say-anything look. I give her a confued look but keep queite.

"What did you guys order? I'm starving"Crystal said sitting down.

"Pizza and grape juice. " Ruby said.

"oh! I almost forget. M 'n M are in the freezer"Marinna said.

"M 'n M ?"Grover ask confused.

"Er..She's crazy about them"Celeste said.

Ruby shrugged "They are good"

Marinna roll her eyes and ask "You like greek stuff?"

"Uncle Hooves is totally addited."I reply.

"Are you working as a guide part time?"Annabeth asked.

Crystal shake her head and said"Ms.Far 's usual guides are taking two day off so Ruby volenteer and litterally drag three of us there."

"Come on,let's head home.You might want to prepare for school tomorrow and I want to make sure that limping Crystal is okay"Marinna.

"I'm fine"Crystal protest but get up.

လဘလဘလဘလဘလဘလဘလဘလဘလဘလဘလ

At home , we decided to IM Chiron to update imformation.

"They said Ruby is from Alaska"I said to Chiron.

He went quite and  lost in throught.

"heelllooo!"Rachel said getting impaitent.

"Right It might be a concidencs but Alaska is the only place out off the gods power."he reply

"What the heck-"Annabeth interraped me  and said " you mean she could have been hiding from the gods?!" 

"That's a throught but not might be ture."he reply."but the question is why? Why is she there?Gods could but rather not  go to Alaska, much less born a child."

"Well,you should go to bed and get ready for tomorrow.There's a pill next to your bed that will make english into greek for you." he said and slash his hand through the mist.

မမမမမမမမမမမမမမမမမမမမမမမမမမမမမမမမမမမမမမမမ

Hey guys, I'm going to change the title after next "chapter" . It's going to be The daughter of Titan.

I'm not from Westrn countries so some words or spellings might not be the same and I'm not a Christian so I might get some stuff wrong.

P.S. if you know what I'm talking about "Happy Thin Gyan Water Festival !" 

P.S.S. sorry the chapters are short but i will try to more often.

Thanks for reading! Bye! *ပ* း)

ေက်းဇူးတင္ပါတယ္။

1064