Will teachers ever stop trying to kill me??

Author note=hey guys! 

Percy pov

I woke up rather irrited.I barely got enough sleep last night.Two blasted empousies attack the house at 3AM!Honestly, do they really have to attack at that hour?

Waking up from a usual nightmare, I dressed in a bad mood.I wish the camp is also a high school during the year and a training camp in the summer.

I look around my room. After three days the room have became noticebly . Clothes on the floor more than in the closet. A salt water spring some how formed inthe corner of a sea green wall.The floor was 3-D flooring of waves and dolphines.Athena might hate my father, she does keep her pride being the archiecture goddess. The room look amazing. Breathing in the sea scent , I feel a bit better." Maybe I will servive after all. "I throught cheering myselve up and headed down stair. 

"Hey Perce"Grover said in his fake human legs and a cap to keep his now grown goat hornes from showing, ready for school."Sooooooo first day of school.."

"Yeah,I hope I don't meet Mrs.Dodds this time. Hades can't hate me that  much, can he?"I reply keeping my tone light but Grover can tell that I'm feeling opposte of calm and unworried.

"Relax, your not a untrained 11 year old half blood anymore" he reassure me. Whoa, it's been 6 years already?

"I feel like it's ony yetserday when the minitor chased me , grover and my mom." I said thinking.

" I wish you accepted the immortality,Percy, it a shame to lost a brave and loyal hero" said a voice behind me.

Instanly, I take out Riptide and in second my sword was at the intuder's throat.It take me a moment to relize it was Hermes, god of mesenger.He probaly is the god more friendly with half-bloods than the othets but he might not like a sword at his throat by a demi-god.

"Oh gods,I'm so sorry.I-I didn't know -" Hermes wave his hand demissedly.

"It's fine. You need to be in your best reflex anyway."he said.

"Where's Annabeth and Rachel ?"

"I think they are in the kitchen."Grover said and headed downstair.

The girls were making  brekfast when we reached the kitchen. The kitchen smell deliously, fill with bacon, eggs and warm milk.

"hey lazy bones!" Annabeth greeted from the oven"we already made breakfast"

"Hello Hermeeee!"Rechel sliped on milk puddle.She glared at me.

"Not me" I said my hand raised.

"well,Annabeth, since your the brain, who do you think put the milk there?"she asked.

"Grover" Annabeth immedily anwser.

"how do you know that for sure?" I asked, curious.I mean she's a child of Athena but..

"well, grover is the only one who have touched  the milk and have milk stains on his shirt.plus he's spilling them right now"At that point grover , not just spill,but  the cup slip from his hand.

Grover yelped as Rachel throw him a mop and  threaten " you better clean this grover or I'm going to IM Juniper that you are seeing a rose bush." 

Hermes cleared his throat."Er.. yes?"Annabeth said.

"Just delivering the pills and some news"he said giving Annabeth and me each five pills."they will change english into greek so you read. And at least one of you in each class that those four will be in.Here are your schedules:Percy, you have

9:00-10:00      History(Crystal)

10:05-11:00    Chemistry or Biology in Tuesday and Thursday(Ruby&Marinna)