Part 4

percy pov

The  great camp food don't cheer me up like usual.Even the soda that Grover smuggle in don't work.

"Why can't I at least have 1month of normal life"I throught."Why does those three Fates just love to mess with my life?why did I ever  "push "Nacy ? Why did I come on that field trip to the museum?Things could be sooo different, I would be playing baseball with normal mortal friends, instead of pratising sword play,running tracks to win a race ,not getting killed."

"Heck,who is this girl?"If their auras are strong ,why didn't they find them before?Right after the war??Are they just halfbloods that Camp halfblood have not call?Or it's somekind of a trap?

 Just than,Chiron clear his throat and remind the campers usual stuff like Evin

To Clarrise-to stop draging the new campers into toilets

To Hermes Cabin--to stop playing pranks on Athena Cabin with spiders .

"Before we head to campfire sing-along, Mr.D is going to make an anouncement"

"Good evening,brats"the wine god greet them with his body still a bit blurry from being squished into a lake,"Olmypus want you to be on your best alert because the titan war just ended and some monsters may seek revenge,now head to your silly sing alongfor apollo camper who promise a good one"Mr.D sshooing them away.

Just as about I was follow others to campfire,Chiron said rather quietly "Percy,Annabeth,Grover ,follow me"Than he tortted to the Big house.Grover send me a confused look.

When we reach to the Big house ,Hermes was already seated more of floating on a sofa with Geroge and Martha in phone form.

"Hello Percy ,I'm sure you know what 's this is about."he said as Chiron throw a drachma in mist."Iris,goddess of rainbow,acept my offering"Chrion said.The throne room form with Zeus and his usual glare at me.Annabeth and me bowed

"Glad to see you not belly flopping on the floor ,godling"Hades said from half shadowed plain throne.

"Everyone ,please focus"Athena said in her logical voice."Now --"

"Sorry,I'm late!"said from a certain oracle or redhead nightmare enter the room.

"Hello,Mss.Dare,now we have collected some imformation that you will find useful." 

"These are the proflies on the girls:

 Name:Ruby Life(the one with the strange aura)

Picture:

(Sorry,close as I find for red hair honey eyes)

Age:16

Gender:female

Description: long red hair, almond honey eyes

Intrest:Art ,archetecture,drama,dance,nature

Name:Celeste Flight

Picture:

Age:16

Gender:Female

Decription:Blonde hair,blue eyes

Intrest:Drama,fashion,desigh

Name:Marina Cove

Picture:

Age:16

Gender:female

Description:white blonde hair ,deep green eyes

Intrest:Swim,gymnastic,dance

Name:Crystal Cave

Picture:

Age:16

Gender:female

Description:black hair, purple eyes

Intrest:art,minerals,nature,books

"They go to Unity Green High school.We know this right after the war but we are quite tense about this.It's near New York so if something happen,you can easily come back.You 4 will leave in 2 days ,giving you 1day to settle in,3 days to prepare.School start on Monday.It's there any question?"Athena finish.

Of course I have questiones but my mind was buzzing with imformation that I didn't have time to ask them.And the iris message tune out.

"Please, everyone ,go back to your cabin or gave or tree"Chiron said lost in throughts.Me and Annabeth leaves for our cabin as Reacale headed for her cave.We didn't talk but our minds are screaming with questions.

**********************************************************************************

All rights go to Rick Roiden

I didn't draw any of the pictures,BTW does any when know where grover might sleep in CHB???