D. Weekes - See you soon, love

"Dal..." she whispers as Dallon sets his bag down. He walks up to her and bends to her height (fuhking tree)

"Hey, it's okay" he cooed, rubbing her shoulders. She shook her head, "it's never okay seeing your significant other leave, Dal"

Dallon sighed, "I'm not leaving"

"You are and I'm not stopping you" she croaked out. Dallon lifts her chin up, "this isn't goodbye, Y/n. It's see you soon, love"

She nods. Even though it was a mutual decision for them to break up because of Dallon leaving for tour, it pained her in so many ways.

"See you soon, love" she said and Dallon connected their lips together. The kiss was passionate yet sad. They didn't want to say goodbye but they needed to. They had to.

Dallon pulled away and wiped her tears with his thumb, "No tears, okay?"

She nodded, "y-yeah. No tears"

Dallon smiled sadly and kissed her forehead before walking away to retrieve his bag from the floor. He walked out the door and looked at Y/n before waving at her.

| 3 y e a r s l a t e r |

"I think that will go well with your eyes, ma'am" she said as the woman chose a white dress. The woman smiled, "you think so? I want to make sure that my fiancé loves it"

She nodded, "without a doubt, ma'am" she smiled before checking her clipboard. She looked up to the woman again and back at the clipboard.

She heard the bell ring, signaling the door had opened. She didn't bother looking up, she was focused on checking the dresses in her clipboard.

"There she is!" an oddly familiar voice said yet Y/n simply shrugged it off. "Hey, baby. Come and meet our wedding planner"

She heard footsteps come near them and she looked up, a big smile on her lips.

"This is Dallon, my fiancé"

Her heart broke all over again. Her smile slowly faded away as Dallon wrapped his arm around his fiancée' shoulders.

He looks at her, his eyes widening. "Hello, I'm Y/n" she said, trying her best not to stutter.

Dallon smiled weakly, "hello, Y/n"

She smiles and looks back at the woman, "will you be taking this dress, ma'am?"

"What do you think, babe?" The woman asked, looking up to Dallon, who didn't take his eyes off his ex lover.

"Y-yeah. That's pretty" Dallon said, looking at the dress then back at Y/n. She nodded, "Excellent choice, guys. That's all for today, I'll call you when we'll plan for the themes, okay?"

Dallon nodded, "okay, thank you"

She smiled and looked at the soon-to-be bride, "have a nice day, ma'am"

She walked away, tears threatening to spill from her eyes. As she reached her car, she climbed in and pressed her forehead against the stirring wheel.

Sobbing harshly, "how could you, Dallon? So much for see you soon" she whimpered, wiping the tears away.

She looked up and started the engine, out of the corner of her eye, she saw a tall figure running towards her car.

"Y/n! Y/n!" Dallon called out. She ignored him, driving away from the parking lot.

She gripped on the stirring wheel, tears clouding her vision that she didn't notice the red pickup truck.

Dallon's eyes widen as her car started to roll over the road. He ran to her, trying his best not to trip.

"Y/n!" he coughed because of the smoke coming from the engine. He pulled the door out, taking her seatbelt next.

He dragged her out of the car and sets her to the side, dialing 911.

After the call, he begins to cry.

"Y/n, love, please stay awake. I've been looking for you... please" he said, caressing her cheeks.

"I-i kept o-on finding you, I did" he whispered. "I d-didn't want t-to give up but I did and I don't k-know why"

He heard the faint sound of sirens from afar. (imagine kellin quinn shouting "weeoooweeeeooo" im weird ik ik)

"Stay breathing, focus on my voi-"

"Dallon, i-i love you" she croaked out, using all her energy to caress his cheek. He grabbed her hand and pressed his gently on top of his heart.

"It's s-still beating, Y/n. I-it's beating for you"

She smiled weakly as her eyes closed. "Y/n! Please!"

"S-see you soon, love"