R. Ross - Safe Heaven

|Ryan x reader. I'm sorry, I'm obsessed with Ryan geez|

Her back was pressed on Ryan's chest as he ran his hands lovingly up and down on her exposed arm, leaving goosebumps.

A blanket was covering their nude bodies and they were peacefully laying on Ryan's king size bed.

"you know..." Ryan starts in a tired and calming voice. "I always wanted to have a family"

She giggled. Ryan trails his hand up to her hair, twirling strands around his fingers.

"yeah? what do you have in mind Mr. Ross?"

Ryan rests his chin on top of her head, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Two boys" he said, breathing steadily against her back.

"Then one girl" he added. "A girl?" she asked, shifting her position to face Ryan.

Once they locked gazes, a warm smile appears on his lips.

"yup, a baby girl" his hand reaches out to her face, tracing her jawline.

"She'll have your nose" Ryan said in a soft voice as he boops her nose. "Your lips" he leans over to kiss her warm lips.

"and she'll have your eyes" Y/n cuts in, smiling up to Ryan. Ryan chuckles and nods, "most likely"

She hugs Ryan, not caring if their naked chests press against each other.

"I want to have a family with you, Y/n" he said and kissed her forehead. She smiles, "I want that to happen too, Ry"

Sleep suddenly passes by her and her eyelids start to fall. Ryan holds her firmly in his arms, kissing the top of her head again.

"Y/n?"

She hums in response against Ryan's neck.

"I love you so much" Ryan said.

"I love you more, Ryan. You've made me the happiest girl alive..." she whispers as she drove off to sleep.

Ryan smiles, "you're my safe heaven but for now get some sleep, my love"