Chapter 11- Elemental Show.

Natasha was awaiting your presence outside. She said she saw you and T'Challa dancing. Your cheeks blushed aggressively as she continued to wind you up.

You ended up splashing her in the face with a ball of water you had made with your powers. She dried it with a handkerchief she had in her pocket.

You told her that T'Challa had invited you to be the star of a party in the town centre. She put a curvy smile on her face and nodded. "Ok, when?" She looked with a happy look.

"Start of dusk." You replied, mimicking the Wakandan accent. She heartily laughed and nudged you.

"Your amazing, Y/N, the best friend ever, even Clint doesnt beat you." You wrinkled your eyebrows at her. You hugged her tightly in thanks.

~Time Skip~

It was time for the show. T'Challa had greeted you backstage. You had barely rehearsed your performance, but you were sure you could wing it. You felt like jumping out of a window as your performance, but your powers were the star.

You peeked through the curtain and sucked in a deep breath at the sight of the crowd. Man, this was going to be amazing. You thought.

You stepped onto the stage and people were cheering, clapping and shouting your name.

There was a microphone and speaker in front of you. You decided to make a speech, thanking T'Challa for the moment. Once you'd did that, everyone went silent and you could hear the crickets in the distance. So you pushed the microphone aside and cleared your throat.

Starting with a few fireballs in the air, the crowed chanted your name. You felt passion swim in your veins as you started to put on a show.

Gracious flowers, bright fireballs, mini mountains and sparkling waves shot through the sky, making the crowd go wild. One young girl even caught a red flower, gave it to her mother, who then put it in her hair, adding a divine accessory.

All was well until you decided to end with a snow storm. You made a grey, swooping cloud and made it snow, cooling you with the heat. Everyone cheered and started catching snowflakes with their tounges.

When you turned back, T'Challa was there, clapping with a huge happy smile on his face, making yours wider. You kept your hands in front of you, controlling the snow.

You started to walk forward to the stage, not realizing how far you were on the stage. You ended up falling, it felt like you were in slow motion. You heard T'Challa sprint forward. Things only just got worse...