Chapter 21- Success?

You didnt hesitate to start fighting, you jumped straight into it like a pouncing tiger. You started off by creating twig like spikes and throwing them at Erik. Dang it, dodged it.

T'Challa made the next move, he drew his claws out, making them glisten in the sunlight. He ran to Erik, attempting to scratch him. Once again, Erik dodged all attacks.

It was all a blurr and felt like it was in a Mortal Combat game.

Erik took one of his swords and thrusted it near T'Challa's chest, miss. You created more and more tree like spikes, until you ended up tripping over one that you accidentally made.

You hit your head pretty hard, luckily not enough to gain a concussion. Your sight went a little fuzzy.

From out of your unclear eyesight, you saw a bright, silver knife like tip at your chest. Erik was making his final move on you.

You gulped as your sight focused, he drew nearer and nearer. One hand grabbed the stick and one of his deathly cold hand, considering the hot temperature.

You decided to surprise him by warming it up for him. You summoned flames from the hand grasping his and burnt it until he was forced to let go.

He stumbled back onto his knees while T'Challa grabbed his neck and dug his claws into it. You squirmed back at the sight, blood flowed out of the many fresh wounds like a rushing river.

Erik started coughing as T'Challa let go, the crowd silent. "The sunset, I always wanted to see one in Wakanda, my father always wanted to come here and see one too, just now, I ca- can't." He choked and faint tear rolling from his.

He almost made you feel sorry for him, although his craziness and hunger for the throne put you off more.

Erik then flopped mindlessly and lifelessly to the ground, his knees curling up to his stomach.

You did it, you won. Although, T'Challa was looking guilty.

"T'Challa, we won, you saved Wakanda." You managed to stand up and hug him from his side. You felt his eyes shift to the corner to see you.

"I guess, we did." He replied slowly. Quickly snapping out of it, he turned you around and kissed you. The crowd burst to life and swarmed around you like a flock of vultures. Also avoiding Erik's dead body.

Well, it looked like you were going to stay in Wakanda, whether Fury likes it or not. You thought.... 

Edited: 10/12/18