Chapter 18- All Hail King Killmonger.

T'Challa yelped as his body was relentlessly thrown off the edge of the cliff. Your necklace shone the brightest you have seen it go so far, which made Shuri cover her wet eyes in protection.

Erik put his arms out in victory as everyone weeped with sorrow. "T'CHALLA!" You yelled at the top of your voice, then sobbed into Shuri's side. She too was also crying in the scene.

"Now I am the new heir to the throne, bow down to me." He said madly. The man in purple, who you struggled to find the name of stepped forward.

"I waited my entire life for this." He chuffed as the man put a spiked necklace around Erik's neck. There was a shiver down your spine, the sparks in your sides dazzled around.

An idea sprung into your mind. You wiggled out of Shuri's embrace as you lifted yourself up with a staircase of stone.

"I won't let this happen!" You protested. Everyone looked up at you with wrinkled eyebrows. Erik's eyes were wider than everyone else's considering he didnt know you were capable of such magic.

You carried on making the staircase and made them disappear once you stepped on them, then created a water spout that headed down the waterfall.

You saluted the Wakandan salute and made the spout disappear, sending you down the waterfall and into the dark cliff...