SEVENTEEN

Lucy's POV

Is it Jacob... no way.

I was caged so I couldn't escape.
I punched him hard with my hands. "oohhh... Butter it hurts"he whinced...Butter?

"Derick? "he removed his hood.
I couldn't able to find him because it was dark besides I was scared.

I again punched him not hard. "You scared me. "I roared at him.
"I am sorry "he gave me an apologetic look.

"Why did you do this? You should have called me."

"You are angry at me. I had no other choice. "

"Anyway, This ride is going to end fast. I could go out. "I was happy for that one thing. But he smirked.

"Do you think you could go out soon. "Derick chuckled.
Suddenly the wheel jerked and it stopped from moving.
"what is.... You did this? "I punched him very hard.

"You are hitting me, too much today. Listen to me Butter,then only you could go out. "he again came near.

"you are threatening me... "I somehow enjoyed being like this. My mind and it ways...

"You have no other choice.. "he smiled in victory. I will have my victory later. I nodded my head to hear his excuses.

"Well... You see that Jacob secretly took our photo. He threatened me. He forced me to participate in the selection otherwise he will show that photo. I did as he asked but he showed."Derick said as his voice showed anger and regret.

I felt guilty for accusing him. He did all this for me. He even hurted himself.

"I am sorry Butter, I should have told you sooner. "his voice was filled with remorse.

"Don't apologize. I am sorry. I blamed you for nothing. "I said and grabbed his hand and we were silent for more than I could count.

I was staring the city down and the sky outside the window was really looking beautiful.

"Will you.. be... "I turned to see him asking something.

"Why is this so tough.. "he actually said loud what he was thinking.
"what is so tough? "I shook my head and again submerged into the beautiful sight before me.

Derick's POV

I had a wonderful opportunity but words didn't come out my mouth. It was very difficult to ask the question that I have been trying to bring out of my mind.

Just please be useful mouth. Please function properly.

"Will you be my girlfriend? "there I asked her. It was the toughest thing that I did in my past fifteen years.

"I am.. Sorry.. I.. "she was shocked for sure. I knew she would reject me because I was not her type. I was fat, clumsy. It hurts... Rejection really hurts.

I turned around to signal Smith to get us down but I was suddenly stopped by her hand.

"I want to be your girlfriend. "I never experienced illusion before. My eyeballs almost came out of my face. Really.. ?I was blinking my eyes faster than a hummingbird.

"I was shocked by your confession so only I was staggering. now I am saying again. I want to be your GIRLFRIEND. "before she could finish the sentence. I kissed the mouth which gave the most pleasant words.

It was really like fireworks. Her lips were soft like cheese cake and also tasted delicious.

We were jerked when we heard the sound outside. It was the real fireworks this time. I can end my life now. Smith received a different signal...I think so. I should thank him for the fireworks.

"So, Butter now, you are my real girlfriend. So follow my rules. "I hugged her waist. She chuckled "Okay, chubby boy. "she nodded her head.

We came down still clasping our hands together. It was the best day of my life. I was beyond happy.

"I will see you tomorrow butter. "
I again pecked her lips. I dropped her near her home.

———————————
———————————

"Derick...Derick.. My son." Someone called me disturbing my happy mood.

"Oh.. I am sorry dad. I was just thinking about dating. "My mouth functioned  well now.

"Dating?"

"yes dad, in which date what exam.. Like that"I managed. I was thinking on going out on a date with Butter.

"Okay,We are having your sisters birthday tomorrow. You should not escape this time. "party.. I hate them.Wait,I can call Butter for this party.

"Yes dad, I would love to but one one condition I want to invite my friend "girlfriend literally.

"It is a girl right?"Ava chuckled.

"It is Lucy right? "Eva shouted.

"She is your girlfriend right? "My mom smiled.

Three woman power dominated me with questions. "Okay.. Stop. "I said.

"I can't wait."My mom giggled.

"What girlfriend? "My dad asked me. Do I have to answer to my family member's questions.

"Dad, What gifts have you brought for Ava and Eva"I changed the topic and the two devils asked questions to dad and they actually saved me.

I went to my room and took my phone. How should I ask her. Come tomorrow to my house.. No it is very formal. Hello darling ... will you come to my house tomorrow. It  would be good. I never experienced a situation like this before.

I dialled her number .Ring went and I was really nervous but I didn't want to show it. I should show her my love. She is my girlfriend now .she took the phone

"Hi butter... Will you come to my house "I was quivering. Even my words were not clear to me.

"How can some butter walk... Who is this idiot. "I heard a male voice.

Oh no... It's my girlfriend's dad. I am dead.

How are you all my lovely readers ?

How was it?

Please VOTE VOTE VOTE.

Thank you!