TWENTYTWO

Lucy's P. O. V

I was upset when I came to know that Jacob, didn't ask Meg for the graduation party. We have this party in few weeks. We were going to be graduated in one month.

So I asked him about this and he gave me an answer which gave me nausea."If you come, sure I will come "

Coming here had made all my worries vanish. I loved to come to BEACH. The salty breeze, clear blue sky and white soft sand made my heart beat faster in happiness. The whole beach was empty and it was decorated.

"Thank you Chubby "I half hugged him placing my head on his crook of the neck.

"How many times will you say thank you. Remember I am your boyfriend ,butter. I will do anything to make you happy. "he place his hands on my waist and I placed my hands on his neck..

"Really, will you do anything? "

"Yes butter, for you. "

Mischievous plan came into my mind. I smirked slowly tracing fingers on his cheeks.
"Swim with me. "

"What, no. I don't know how to swim? "

"No way, Chubby.please, It is my wish. "I gave my best pleading look.

"O.. Okay"

"Yeyyy. "I danced there like a five year old girl.

I went and wore a green swimsuit that Derick bought for me. We built a palace out of sand,it was Childish but it was fun doing that.
I called Derick to swim but left to swim alone.

"Help Chubby,there is a shark. "this words would make magic. He dived into the water and got a hold of me securely.

"What happened, everything okay? "

"Haha... You are swimming now"I couldn't control my laughter.

"You are more evil than my sisters, "

"huh, I am going to kill you..! "
We enjoyed in the blue sea. I had never been to the sea like this before.We walked along the sea shore holding hands.

"Butter, would you come with me to the graduation party? "

"I would be honored to come with you as your girlfriend. "

He suddenly lifted me up and I started to to laugh. We both were extremely happy and I hoped this won't be spoiled.

We went and had deep fried shrimps, crabs, Oysters. It was the best sea food I ever had.

"why there is no one in this beach? "

"aah, I didn't want anyone to ogle at my beautiful girl in swimsuit. "he winked at me.

---------

"Don't cry Meg, we will find a dress. "

"Tomorrow, we have our graduation party. "she was emptying her closet to find a great dress.

"you are lucky, Your Derick would deliver your dress. "

I smiled at what she said. Derick said I didn't need to get a dress. He would send me today. Alast we decided to go for shopping. Meg bought a baby pink dress.