TWENTYONE

Lucy's P. O. V

" I am going to kill you. Tell something fast... "I whispered to Derick.

"Actually, the bell didn't work. So we didn't have any other way and... "

She will kill you guys.

"You are welcome in any way, Come have something to eat. I made dinner just now. "My mom was lying shamelessly.
I made the dinner. She didn't scold them at all because they were fucking rich.

"Oh.. Sure. "

She went before us. Sebastian still clinging to the window. We pulled him but he was shivering. I laughed at him.

"I am afraid of heights "he nearly cried.

We went to the living room and had our dinner.

"I know you made this dinner, Butter. It is very tasty. "

"How? "

"I know when you touch it is your touch"It made my heart flutter. He was in love with me so much.

"No.. We saw you were cooking in the kitchen "Sebastian said giving a victory smile.

I glared at Derick who gave me a beseeching look. We studied for the exam. I hate Algebra.

Seb was our temporary tutor. Most of the time Derick was ordering to do the sums like this and that but it all ended with wrong answers. At least he knew how to do in a wrong method. I didn't even do that but it was fun.

"Here, have this Derick"my mom with a falsifying smile gave juice to Seb and Derick but not to me. I would rather not drink the juice made by her. I was little bit disappointed for not having a mother who cares,loves and kisses to you with unconditional love.

"Here, Butter, my betterhalf"Derick gave his glass to me but I shook my head.

"Now drink. I want the drink to be tasty. "

I was confused by his order but started to drink. When I finished half of the glass he grabbed the glass and drank it.

It is an indirect kiss.

"Wow, it was tastier than Ambrosia "I blushed at his comment.

"Please stop sharing bacteria and study about this bacteria. "

"Brainy you are going to be the death of me. "

I bid them goodbye and Derick gave me sweet kiss that was enough to sustain for one night.

"He is too fat, anyhow you made a good decision ....Thank God he is rich. "

"MOM,I don't love his money I love HIM. He is not fat, he is chubby. Don't ever say this again. "
"Do you think your love is sacred. I know your motive. Don't act and that fat boy will think you as a gold digger only. "

"No.. "I ran to my room crying. I never expected her to be like this. She never supported me in anything.

Is she saying the truth, Is he thinking me as a gold digger

*******

Derick's P. O. V

" I hate you Derick. "her voice resonated every where.

"Butter.. Don't leave me.. "

I shouted and got up from bed. I was profusingly sweating.

A dream..

Fear has preoccupied me. Once. I was afraid whether she will become my girl friend, then I was fearing that she might leave. This premonition felt so real.