THIRTY SIX

Lucy Carson's P. O. V

" Lucy!Well...listen-"

"I knew it was your dad right. How is he? " I changed him from giving an explanation for why he lied.

I knew something is going on and if I asked he would not tell.

I will find on my own Derick.

"Yeah fine and weird today. So shall we go now? " I nodded my head. We went to his apartment where I temporarily live.

We had some packed food because we both were very tired.

"Lucy.."

" Mmm.. Yes? "

"I am.. Nevermind. I'll show your room. " He grabbed my hand as if I am a child who could get lost in a carnival.

"Is this my room? " The room was huge and I was turning in all possible degrees to admire the beauty. I could not believe Derick would give me this room.

"Why? Don't you like it? "

I love it.

"Noo, This room is really huge. " I never used to sleep in such a room.

"but if you are afraid to sleep alone. My room is always cozy my dear. " He edged near my ears.

"Stop you pervert. " I pushed him out and locked the door with the thudding heart.

Is this Derick!

He has changed like my Chubby boy. Did he realise his mistakes?

I took a shower and changed to my pyjama. I laid myself on the softest bed in the world. I could sleep here for eternity.

Why did Derick lie?

I had to figure out everything. I remembered Derick was texting something in his phone. I could find anything if I saw his messages.

I knew this is wrong but I had to know before it becomes too late. I stayed awake till everything becomes too dark. I tiptoed and went towards his room. I went inside hoping to get his phone.

There it is!

I grabbed the phone not peeking the enticing dish that was sleeping in the bed but my eyes betrayed me. I saw him sleeping without a shirt. My face turned into red meat.

I quickly took the phone to open. Shit! I don't know the password . I tried many patterns. What about his old password. I put the pattern 'L'. Immediately it opened to my amazement.

His contacts were full of his friend's number. Most of his messages were from Sebastian. I saw Rachel bitch has sent many messages but ignored without a reply.

Atlast I saw a message where it showed from an unknown number 'Derick, you have to do... '
It looked like someone threatening him.

Before I could finish reading Derick got upfrom the bed. Shit! I didn't know what to do. My silly brain said to put the phone in the table and asked me to go under the bed.

"Lucy... What are you doing? " I didn't know what to say. I bowed my head down to hide my embarrassment.

"I.. I.. " I saw Derick's strong physique gloriously glowing in the dim light all the way increasing my embarrassment.

" Are you okay? " Derick without any hint of disapproval on his face asked me such kind question. Does he believe me?

"I think I forgot my dress that I left in this room yesterday. " I couldn't find a better excuse.