TWENTYFOUR

Lucy's POV

Just now, I finished cooking and cleaning. I couldn't escape from this torture. My dad was not here to save me. I got up very early and had to finish this work. Otherwise, I won't be allowed to go to school.

I went to take a quick shower. It was already late for my first day in school. Now, I was not the beautiful girl. I turned myself into a silly nerd. Glasses, baggy dresses, became part of my life.

I lost the confidence that I had in me once. I lost the hope of having friendship. I lost the trust in falling in love. It was all lost on that particular day.

Derick, will you still listen to me. I don't know where you are. Please listen to my heart.

I wore a green sweater ,plaited my hair,put on my thick glasses. I had to walk to school. It would take almost fifteen minutes to reach school.

I ran to school like a dog. I was knackered. At the last minute,  bitchy woman asked me to do this and that.

I should find a good job soon.

As I was running fast, I nearly crashed a car. It wasn't my mistake. That girls were driving like crazy monkeys. My books fell down on mud.

"You weirdo, have you planning to kill yourself! You would have my damaged my marvelous beauty. "

I whipped my head to see a beautiful car. Beside that car stood an ugly girl uglier than a monkey. I didn't want to pass rude comments. She was wearing some neon pink dress. So gross. I felt bad for that dress.

Her minions were also wearing same pink dress. My poor eyes  nearly died seeing them.

"You brace face, still not out of 12 years old. "one girl dragged me out of reverie. Do they think I am young. They look too old. I didn't say that right before their dirty faces.

Once I was a girl with beauty and fame. But I didn't treat anyone like this. Seeing them brought all the happy sad memories. Life is oxymoron. I missed Meg very much. I thought she would never leave me. Our thoughts never happens.

"Rachel, your boyfriend.. "I didn't want to hear their useless conversation. They were busy at staring someone coming afar. I took this as an opportunity to evade and I did successfully.

The campus was really huge. I was suprised to see the huge buildings just built for the sake of studying. It would be great if they give me one room to live.

It was getting late, still didn't get any clue about my class. How can I find a single class from this bunches of rooms. How did I get full scholarship in this school.

Everyone gave me the usual look. Oh see that nerd.... Funny... I was used to these comments. I could face this but I couldn't face what happened in my past.

My hair was now tied and not maintained. My blue eyes were now hidden behind my glasses. My skin was not smooth or soft anymore. No one would like me.

What will Derick do, if he sees me in this state...

Sure, he would never accept me. He loved the beautiful me. The bell rung and still I was walking like a turtle.

I decides to run fast. The mistake I did was I ran backwards while checking the classroom. And it happened ,the most hilarious thing.

Derick's P. O. V

"Still can't take her out of your mind?"

"Can you stop, I didn't think about her brainy. "frankly speaking, I thought about her a lot. Seb alone knew my past.

"well, according to my theory. You are still in love with Lucy. You should have listened to her. "

"I am not that idiot anymore. I don't love her, I HATE HER. "
She cheated me, how could I love her back. I was not the sweet, cute boy anymore. Sebastian sighed "Please listen to your heart Derick, that's all I would say. "

I knew what my heart wants. Who will listen to a broken heart.

"What will you do if you see her again? "Seb asked me.

"ha, what, are you planning to bring her back? "I smiled at him.
He smirked thinking his own theory.

We reached school fast. I didn't like this school but I had to study. The one thing I loved to do was playing soccer. It became my passion.

I saw Rachel fighting with someone. One of her hobbies. She was in total pink. Disgusting.

I tried to escape from her. But her friends found me. "Baby... "danger came near me. She tried to kiss me but I turned my face. Unfortunately her artificially pink painted lips landed on my cheek.

"what happened baby? Am I not looking good? Why did you reject my kiss?"

You will become a great interviewer. How many questions....

"You look ugly"

It was not me. It was my brainy friend Sebastian. He states the truth.

"What? "

"No, I was just saying. Your makeup is little bit less. "

I gave him a glare hiding my smile. She was already looking like a clown.

"I was not in the mood, that's all. "
I said while trying to escape from her tight grip. She took her some box with powder attached with a mirror. She took a sponge and dashed that into the box making that powder to fly in air.

The powder got into my eyes. It was really irritating. I couldn't see clearly. "Oh sorry baby... "she tried sooth my eyes. But, I ignored her and started to walk.

My eyes turned so red. It burns. I knew it was all her plan to come near me. So, I eluded somehow. I was walking like a drunk man not knowing where to go.

All of a sudden someone collided me making me fall. That someone also fell above me. What the f... smell.... So familiar. But I couldn't open my eyes. I just saw a image of a blurred girl. She was soft like feather. It felt like I experienced this before.

Is that BUTTER!

--------------------------

hello friends!

What will you do if you see your ex again?

Please VOTE.

Add this book to your library to know about updates.

Thank you!