Chapter 1

Why must it be this way? Tord thought to himself as he walked outside of the abode with his head down. He had been teased for his accent again. His 'friend' hates him, and makes sure that he knows it. He started to think about if what Tom said was true, when his thoughts were interrupted by footsteps. Loud footsteps.
   "Tord! Hey! I didn't know you were back already!" Tord froze. Wait... Who's voice is that? It sounds famili- He thought on till he felt Someone jump at him, followed by their arms pulling him into a tight hug. He shrieked and looked down, only to see the ginger himself.
   "Matt! What did I say about surprise hugs?" He snapped out of fear.
    "Sorry, I forgot!" Matt whined, "anyway, I was to excited to remember,"
    "Well, I missed you too,"
      Matt's small giggle was interrupted by Edd calling for him and Tord. They quickly made their way back inside and Tord closed the door behind them. They eventually made it to the couch, where Edd and Tom were sitting.
   "So," Edd started "As we all know, Tord is moving back in with us" Matt whispered 'yes!' to himself, interrupting Edd's speech Edd chuckled softly before continuing. "We all know what happened to Tom's room... So, now Tord needs a room"
    "I heard Matt's room is in the basement now, eh?" Tord asked.
     "Your partially correct," Edd stated
      "There were too many monsters! I don't like it up there!" Matt lamented.
      "Oh," Tord responded, his eyes now widened.
      "So, Tord needs somewhere to stay" Edd continued. "Who is willing to share a room, I can't, because Ringo doesn't really like Tord..." He said, letting his voice trail off.
     "Hell to the no!" Tom snapped
       "Well, I guess you're stuck with him, Matt" Edd noted.
        "Yay! I don't really like being alone in the dark anyways" He responded. "C'mon, let's get your stuff up there," Matt stated to Tord as he grabbed one of the small boxes that was left in main hallway
   Oh Lord, this will be a long three months... Tord thought to himself as he grabbed one of the boxes and helped Matt bring his belongings upstairs

(Word count: 370)