Chapter 6

Matt jumped up, he was at the table again. He looked around, and saw the same Communist who dragged him downstairs by his side, shaking him.

"Matt! Dear God! You scared me! You were twitching and you looked pained and there were tears in your eyes, and you weren't even awake!" He shouted.

Matt looked around, then looked back at Tord. "J-just another nightmare I guess..." He squeaked faintly, lifting his head up.

"Well, eat some cereal or something, I'm thinking of maybe going to ASDF Land with you la-" Tord started before getting cut off.
Matt jumped up "Hell yes!" He blurted out with excitement. Tord's eyes widened a bit at Matt's sudden excitement. Matt slowly sunk back down into his seat "... Yay..." He said more calmly.

Tord just smiled and shrugged it off. Matt got up and made himself a bowl of cereal. The then say back down and started eating, before getting ready to leave.

Time skip brought to you by : The lonely pony eating macaroni

Matt jumped out of the car excitedly. Tord stepped out of the car, locking the doors on his way out. He looked around while Matt was mesmerized into the ASDF Land sign.

"C'mon, we're going to have a good day today," Tord stated.

Well... A good day for him...

(Word count : 228) sorry about this poor chapter, I suck at making filler chapters but eh, the plot will truly start in the next chapter, maybe the chapter after
Well, I have nothing left to say, baibai