Chapter 2

Once everything had been set up, and Tord had a small bed of blankets and pillows on the floor, The gang went downstairs to watch their favorite movie, The Return of the Insane Zombie Pirates From Hell 5. The movie itself was bad, they often just watched it to make fun of it, none of them thought it was scary, except Matt, who screamed half the time. Tord checked the time. It was 10:48pm.
   "Uh, we should get to bed, it's late, goodnight Edd, goodnight Tom," Edd was already asleep, Tom just grunted in response, he was half asleep. Matt was frozen in place. "Matt, c'mon, we have to go to bed"
     "D-do they exist?" Matt stuttered.
      "Does who exist?" Tord asked.
       "The Zombie Pirates from hell,"
        "No, it's just a movie,"
        "I-im scared,"
        "Don't be, it was a horribly made movie made for entertainment, now c'mon, get up, we need to sleep"
       Matt nodded in response and stood up, the two went upstairs, and went into the room they now share. Matt laid down on his bed, while Tord laid on the bed of blankets beside it.
     "Hey Tord," Matt started.
     "Hm?" Tord responded.
     "Do you ever wonder if there's a world outside of ours?" Matt asked.
     "What do you mean?" Tord replied.
       "What if outside our Galaxy is another Galaxy that controls us?" Matt responded
        "That would be cool but impossible," Tord said, turning over.
       "Oh,"
       "Goodnight, Matt,"
       "Goodnight, Tord,"

    Numb. That's how Matt felt a few hours later. He felt numb. He couldn't feel his arms, he couldn't feel his legs, he couldn't even feel his heart beating so quickly. He looked around, he saw nothing, just pitch blackness. Nothing happened on till a few moments later
     "Matt," a familiar voice called. Matt jumped a bit.
    "W-who's there?" He stuttered. There was no response. "I said who's there?" He said a bit more firmly.
    "It's Tom,"  What? Matt thought on till he saw a beam of light suddenly appear, there was Tom. He had a large gash bloody gash on his shoulder, he didn't look bothered by it though, he was staring straight at Matt.
       "Holy crap, Tom! Are you alright?" Matt cried out. He tried to run to him, but something pulled him back. He looked at his wrists, he was in thick chains.
      "... I warned you about people like him," Tom started.
      "What? People like who?" Matt lamented. Tom growled.
     "You know who!" Tom snapped. "About-"

      Matt's eyes shot open, he was curled in a ball, he tried to unfold his legs. He couldn't even feel them. His heart was beating so quickly, it was hard to breath, his  arm was starting to go numb 
What's happening? He thought fearfully, the more he thought about it, the faster his heart would beat. He clutched his blanket and listened to him drum like heartbeat

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM ... Boom...boom...boom...

Once his heartbeat slowed down, he unfolded his legs and turned over. He looked around, he was in his room. He felt something on his face. He wiped it away. He looked at his hand and saw water on it.

Tears?

"Ah, you're awake,"

(Word count: 538)